Hinderer Knives

I really like the center one with the blue scales. Would you call that a modified drop point? Or maybe a moded Tanto?

Either way, nice knives.

I recently got a ZT0456(I think that was the number) from willis. I really like it. Been clipped to my pocket almost every day since. It's still a bit heavier than my ideal, but it's so nice, I'm adapting to it.

24 minutes ago, hipower said:

I really like the center one with the blue scales. Would you call that a modified drop point? Or maybe a moded Tanto?

Either way, nice knives.

I recently got a ZT0456(I think that was the number) from willis. I really like it. Been clipped to my pocket almost every day since. It's still a bit heavier than my ideal, but it's so nice, I'm adapting to it.

The middle one is a Spanto. I have a couple of the older ZT/Hinderer collabs (0550 and 0561). I still love them, but the Hinderers are just works of art. Hard to see, but that top one is an XM-24. It's a beast!

10 hours ago, mikegideon said:

I think Steve said they're gonna do some for the 24 as well

This is one of the very first XM24 knives made with the Wharncliff , I am here to tell you there is no better defensive folding knive on the market, I wanted to keep this one but  actually sold it before receiving it, I checked the action and packaged it up for the owner who lives in Massachusetts 

20161110_132222_zpshxbqfupg.jpg

I will be getting more of these if anybody wants one let me know

Edited by willis68
  • Like 1

I still carry a RHK skinner as my EDC.  They are good knives and their quality has improved a lot over the years, but I am no longer a big fan.  Still, if I ever got an opportunity to get a battle black XM-24 full Ti with a recurve (my favorite grind) or a warncliff at table price I would jump all over it.  Ha. 

6 minutes ago, mav said:

I still carry a RHK skinner as my EDC.  They are good knives and their quality has improved a lot over the years, but I am no longer a big fan.  Still, if I ever got an opportunity to get a battle black XM-24 full Ti with a recurve (my favorite grind) or a warncliff at table price I would jump all over it.  Ha. 

Another Willis victim, eh? :) 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, mav said:

Just let me know when you want one, and my prices are table prices 

4 hours ago, MacGyver said:

That skinner is a great blade shape. 

Agreed, my next XM24 Knives will be one Stonewashed Wharncliff, followed by a Skinner, the Skinners are a ways off for production but I will have one when I can

Edited by willis68
1 minute ago, MacGyver said:

I really need to check out the size differences between the 18 and 24. 

It's hard to tell in pics. One thing to note, I believe the 24 is scaled up in every dimension. It is bordering on "too much knife" for me. One thing is for sure. You will have a hell of a time breaking either one.

• 3 weeks later...
On November 16, 2016 at 8:43 PM, mikegideon said:

It's hard to tell in pics. One thing to note, I believe the 24 is scaled up in every dimension. It is bordering on "too much knife" for me. One thing is for sure. You will have a hell of a time breaking either one.

It is.  Or at least it used to be.  I know the original XM18 fattys were XM24 thickness so they used xm24 standoffs.  Scales may or may not have been thicker.  Can't remember for sure.  

• 4 weeks later...