Who wants TGO Laser Engraved Orca Chaser Coffee Mugs?

TGO David

TGO Laser Engraved Orca Chaser Cafe 20oz Coffee Mugs  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants them? Please let me know!

• I want one!
    • I want more than one!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Administrator

ORDER NOW HERE:

If you missed out on the TGO Logo Stainless Tumbler group buy earlier this year, or participated and want something for your hot drinks during the Winter months, you might be interested in this:

I am going to do a group buy of Orca Chaser Cafe 20oz coffee mugs with the TGO emblem laser engraved on them, just in time for Christmas.  We just need at least 25 of them to sell in order to make it worthwhile and keep the price reasonable.  The Cafe mugs themselves sell for about $39 in stores but I can get them laser engraved for us and sell them for about $48.00 each.  Sure, TGO will make a few bucks in the process but that will go toward me paying my kids to pack them up and haul them to the post office for me.  They nearly rioted with the 100+ that we had to box up, label and ship last time. :lol:

The following are mock-up artwork.  I have a prototype coming but I'd like to get this ball rolling as quickly as possible so that we can give them the 10-15 days they need to produce them, ship them, and me mail them back out in time for Christmas.

As before postage for USPS First Class "Shoe Box" shipping for quantities 1-2 and the cost will be around $7.00 - $8.50 depending on where you are and whether it's just one or two in the box.  The most expensive rate at $8.50 was sending one to Seattle, WA just to get an idea of what the outer limit of cost was going to be.  So unless you live in Alaska or Hawaii you should be within that range. 

Again... $48.00 for one of these bad boys.  If you are interested, please vote in the poll and feel free to reply in the thread.

As a reminder, Orca is located right here in Nashville.  The engraver is not, however, so it takes some time to get these shipped back and forth.

Updated with actual photos!

i-NDsRrsJ-L.jpg

i-vWZVR7b-L.jpg

i-mzvcDdc-L.jpg

i-5ZfFdbM-L.jpg

I am really digging the flip-top lid with seal since this is a coffee cup!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, bigtruuck said:

So i would have to pour my coffee before i went to bed so it would have cooled down enough to drink when i get up in the morning. I like it. voted for 1

You're not kidding about the insulation on these things. :)

• Administrator

Here's the prototype!   I am really digging the new flip-top lid that they put on this to minimize spilling since it's for hot beverages.  I am going to put them up for pre-sale on the TGO store this evening so that folks can order this week.  We want all orders in by Friday, December 2nd in order to have them back in our hands in a reasonable time, so this order window is going to be really short.

Front

i-NDsRrsJ-L.jpg

Backi-vWZVR7b-L.jpg

Flip-top Openi-mzvcDdc-L.jpg

Flip-top Closedi-5ZfFdbM-L.jpg

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Update 12/19/16...

These are supposed to be delivered tomorrow (Tues 12/20).  I am going to try like mad to get them out in the mail to you all by Thursday, which gives me two evenings to try and package everything up and get them sent out.

Is there anyone who was using theirs as a Christmas gift?  If so, I will do my utmost to prioritize those so they get sent out first.