Who wants TGO Laser Engraved Orca Chaser Coffee Mugs?

TGO David

TGO Laser Engraved Orca Chaser Cafe 20oz Coffee Mugs  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants them? Please let me know!

• I want one!
    • I want more than one!

This poll is closed to new votes

41 minutes ago, TGO David said:

Update 12/19/16...

These are supposed to be delivered tomorrow (Tues 12/20).  I am going to try like mad to get them out in the mail to you all by Thursday, which gives me two evenings to try and package everything up and get them sent out.

Is there anyone who was using theirs as a Christmas gift?  If so, I will do my utmost to prioritize those so they get sent out first.

Get that red and white hat on brother ! I'm good ....

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, TGO David said:

Can I drop yours off to you?   I have to pass by your office today after lunchtime.

That would be great if it is not out of your way. I am tied up from about 11:00-12:30 but will be there the rest of the day. 

• Administrator

Guys I really appreciate it.  Some of you know that I work in the healthcare industry.  My department and I have been working 24hrs a day since Saturday for emergency coverage of an IT problem.  I haven't left my desk for more than a few hours of sleep since Sunday, so I am really running behind on this.  I hope to get them out in the mail today or tomorrow, and am going to try to deliver KahrMan's to him today just so that I can say I got out of my office once this week! :lol:

3 minutes ago, TGO David said:

Guys I really appreciate it.  Some of you know that I work in the healthcare industry.  My department and I have been working 24hrs a day since Saturday for emergency coverage of an IT problem.  I haven't left my desk for more than a few hours of sleep since Sunday, so I am really running behind on this.  I hope to get them out in the mail today or tomorrow, and am going to try to deliver KahrMan's to him today just so that I can say I got out of my office once this week! :lol:

David, man I know hours like that suck and my IT job does not even impact people's health. Hopefully it slows down for you some soon. We had a big issue back in February and I worked several 100+ weeks. No fun at all. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, TGO David said:

Seems like the last 3 years of my IT career have been jumping from one crisis to another.  I feel your pain and hope for better days ahead.  

Edited by quietguy
  • Administrator

As a quick update, all of these have shipped and the latest projected delivery on any of them is Saturday.  Some of you will receive yours tomorrow (Thursday).

To thank you for allowing me a few extra days to get them shipped, every one of them shipped with at least one TGO decal and one of the Shall Not Be Infringed decals. :)

• Like 4
  • Administrator

It looks like the ones going to folks close to Nashville arrived yesterday and the others going to the two ends of the state will arrive today and tomorrow! :)

For those of you who already received yours, how do you like them?   I'm using mine at the moment and am still very happy with how long they keep coffee warm!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, TGO David said:

It looks like the ones going to folks close to Nashville arrived yesterday and the others going to the two ends of the state will arrive today and tomorrow! :)

For those of you who already received yours, how do you like them?   I'm using mine at the moment and am still very happy with how long they keep coffee warm!

I got mine yesterday and love them ! Thank You !

Happy New Year !

• Like 1
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, quietguy said:

David, you didn't need to include the extra goodies, but they are appreciated.

You're welcome!  You guys didn't have to be patient with me but you did and that helped me spend some extra time with the family during the holidays and I appreciate that! :)

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, nightrunner said:

Got mine but unfortunately haven't been able to use it yet. Just so happened I had to move the day it came, still getting unpacked and haven't had the chance to use it yet. It sure does look good though!

How can you be moving and not drinking something ?