CZ P10 Striker Fired

phiferran

• 2 weeks later...

Talked to a CZ rep. End of Q1 - start of Q2 if production gets up to speed. 

They haven't made many as they were pending final ATF approval which came in November. 

T&E production guns are all that Kansas City has received. 

Typical CZ. 

15 minutes ago, DWARREN123 said:

Not good for their business, saying one delivery date then pushing it back. "Almost" makes me want to cancel my order.

Not terribly uncommon.  Ruger seems to be the only company that announces on the same day (or after) they begin shipping. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

My buddy took the chance, he's out of state, so second hand info

He is so impressed with his first 500 rounds, that it has replaced his G19 for EDC. Ergos and trigger out of the box are excellent. Fits nearly all of his 19 holsters to boot.

Pretty high praise considering he went through Sig, Glock in .45, Beretta, CZ to end up with Glock (with trigger and grip mods) in 9 for EDC. He also carries an H&K in .40 for work.

I'm a CZ fan, if it's all that, I'll get me one.

Edited by Gotthegoods
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

Well, this thread has been quiet a long time. Has anyone got their hands on one yet? 

Seen one. Trigger was godawful, 10 lbs on a Lyman digital gauge. Couple CZ fans came in, set it right down with a big "Yuck. No thanks." 1st impression wasn't impressive.

1 hour ago, Steelharp said:

Seen one. Trigger was godawful, 10 lbs on a Lyman digital gauge. Couple CZ fans came in, set it right down with a big "Yuck. No thanks." 1st impression wasn't impressive.

That's why I want to handle one before I buy, he read the reviews and bought on line.

My budget is also waiting on my 75B Omega to return from Cajun Gun Works.

I handled three different ones at the CZ booth at the NRA Annual Meeting. They fit my hand well and had the best striker fired trigger that I have experienced. Yes, better than an HK VP 9! I will have one in the near future. 

Edited by Karnage

That is surprising considering every single person that has fondled one said the trigger was outstanding. You personally law the scale read 10 pounds? Or is this one of those stories where the fish got bigger each time?

Maybe it was  a lemon?

1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

That is surprising considering every single person that has fondled one said the trigger was outstanding. You personally law the scale read 10 pounds? Or is this one of those stories where the fish got bigger each time?

Maybe it was  a lemon?

I put it on a PPQ, 4 lbs, Beretta APX, 7 lbs, and the P 10, which appears to mean the trigger pull.

1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

Maybe it was  a lemon?

Not every single person. I'm guessing Steelharp got ahold of a bad one. I'm also guessing it was in the Gun Store where he works.

3 minutes ago, Steelharp said:

I put it on a PPQ, 4 lbs, Beretta APX, 7 lbs, and the P 10, which appears to mean the trigger pull.

I can make my Lyman lie sometimes if I'm not careful. I usually average several pulls. With that said, most CZ shooters never lie :) 

Edited by mikegideon