So I need some help

ebow2

Soo, I've had trouble in the past establishing a benefactor account, or I think I had one before as ebow1 but I couldn't get my account to come back after the site did whatever it did that makes it different now, so I set up a new account awhile ago and contacted TGO about my benefactor status but never got a response. I don't know if it's the spam filter on my email or what, but I'm trying now to contact yall again and to see what happens. I need benefactor status, I've got some stuff I've gotta get sold. I'm more than happy to pay back the cost of the 6 month membership as soon as I get some money from those things I need sold but right now I've got some issues financially. On top of everything, since I'm having trouble getting into benefactor status here, is it a rule violation to post my armslist listing in this thread?

• Administrator

Man, even under your old account you'd disappear for long periods of time and then show up periodically.  I was looking through the posts under the Ebow1 account and back in 2014 you had a "I've been away for a while" post then too.

I'm all for helping folks and would help any of our regulars in a heartbeat... but is this just a "I want to dump a few things for sale and then you're not going to see me again until I need something else" sort of thing?

6 minutes ago, TGO David said:

Man, even under your old account you'd disappear for long periods of time and then show up periodically.  I was looking through the posts under the Ebow1 account and back in 2014 you had a "I've been away for a while" post then too.

I'm all for helping folks and would help any of our regulars in a heartbeat... but is this just a "I want to dump a few things for sale and then you're not going to see me again until I need something else" sort of thing?

Well, pretty sure he was the enraged pizza thrower ... if he'd just show up once a year with something equally epic ... ;)

- OS

• Administrator

Geez... I thought it was but I wasn't sure.

Ok, look, here's the deal:   I set you up with a Benefactor account that will expire at the end of December.  If you want to renew at the end of that time, it would be appreciated.  If not, I won't bother trying to help next time around.

Merry Christmas.

• Like 6

Yeah, I used to be a lot more active on this site. I just got out of it for awhile. This is more of a, my bank locked up my account because of a claimed "security issue" without any notification to me and I can't access my money and need something until I get paid so I can get things like groceries. I appreciate the benefactor status for the month. As far as the pizza thing goes cz9mm, let's just say what's his name was wrong in that song when he said there's always a place for the angry young man.

Just now, mikegideon said:

I thought it was a great thread. And you gotta give the boy credit for going down in flames.

Point was he wouldn't have been back in to do it 'cept for my intercessions on his behalf. Total Jekyll and Hyde dude, you just couldn't see it being with him in person.

But yeah, at least it was epic before he got nuked for good.

So epic that I saved part of it:

=============================

"TGO IS FULL OF SISSIFIED PANZIES

When I got banned from here by Enfield the queer I joined the FN FAL files seeing as I had just bought a BGS kit.

I have come to realize that this forum is filled with a bunch of flower picking sissies who cannot take a joke, wimper at the slightest hint of a heated debate and show a habitual inability to make decisions of their own volition. I am embarassed to be a member of this group of ass-clown sissies, please ban me forever and delete my entire history, all posts, threads, and any related material.

What a disgrace to Manhood.

Most Sincerely and with great conviction.

R Jolly"

===========================

And that was after I helped get him reinstated for previous rants.

And then after that second ban,  he actually emailed me again to beg forgiveness and to express that to everyone on TGO. I told him he probably needed some kind of help, but not from me. :)

A piece of work indeed.

- OS

9 hours ago, Oh Shoot said:

Point was he wouldn't have been back in to do it 'cept for my intercessions on his behalf. Total Jekyll and Hyde dude, you just couldn't see it being with him in person.

But yeah, at least it was epic before he got nuked for good.

So epic that I saved part of it:

=============================

"TGO IS FULL OF SISSIFIED PANZIES

When I got banned from here by Enfield the queer I joined the FN FAL files seeing as I had just bought a BGS kit.

I have come to realize that this forum is filled with a bunch of flower picking sissies who cannot take a joke, wimper at the slightest hint of a heated debate and show a habitual inability to make decisions of their own volition. I am embarassed to be a member of this group of ass-clown sissies, please ban me forever and delete my entire history, all posts, threads, and any related material.

What a disgrace to Manhood.

Most Sincerely and with great conviction.

R Jolly"

===========================

And that was after I helped get him reinstated for previous rants.

And then after that second ban,  he actually emailed me again to beg forgiveness and to express that to everyone on TGO. I told him he probably needed some kind of help, but not from me. :)

A piece of work indeed.

- OS

And as I have always said, you were responsible for one of the best TGO threads of all time. :)