Show and tell - Secret Santa 2016

Sam1

Mandatory bragging thread.  Got mine already, this is a fantastic knife, perfectly balanced, nice and heavy.  Holster looks like it was machine produced as well, you would have a hard time finding a better quality knife than this.

Thanks!

IMAG0272.jpg

• Like 12
1 minute ago, Sam1 said:

Mandatory bragging thread.  Got mine already, this is a fantastic knife, perfectly balanced, nice and heavy.  Holster looks like it was machine produced as well, you would have a hard time finding a better quality knife than this.

Thanks!

IMAG0272.jpg

Nice!

• Like 2

My secret santa must have done some research and saw I like bourbon. He gave me a book on the history and future of bourbon. Two Yeti lowball ramblers and a cool FN hat.

Those lowball ramblers will be put to good use. Thanks secret santa.

06a97bf0ba3a034a7f8af91cc963fc8f.jpg

• Like 9

I got mine in the mail yesterday and I must say everything will get used, especially the the Hillary butthole tissue. Didn't want to call it "facial tissue" because it will never touch my face. Opened a bottle of beer within minutes of getting the opener and it will get used every day. The tank is cool, still trying to figure out the caliber and origin based ont he headstamp. And the ammunition will definitely go to good use, I am definitely and AK guy now. I've got a few guns to tune and this will be perfect.

Thanks to my Secret Santa.

Secret Santa.JPG

• Like 7

20161220_191802.thumb.jpg.12eaa3cddf9216
Got mine last week and just now able to post. Got some great stuff! Got a new mag for my new 10/22. Much better than the junky ones I had! A new bore snake...can never have to many of those to have on hand in different places. And I guess I need to start a bug out bag! Got a neat little .22 ammo dispenser (never even heard of such, but wow I needed it!), some combat gauze, and a tourniquet. Not to mention the well thought out note. Thanks Santa!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 6
  • Authorized Vendor

Got mine today. I made a killin' :woohoo: 3 sets of scales for knife making......a really nice two stone sharpening set with 800 and 3000 grit wetstones....a great Nalgene container to take my favorite drink out to the shop. Thanks Santa....it's much appreciated and will be put to good use.:up:

The scales were not labeled as to what kind of wood they are so if my Secret Santa could let me know even through a 3rd party if you wish to remain anonymous as to what they are I'd really appreciate it.

31753736476_997a9f5dd5_b.jpg

• Like 3

Got mine today as well.  Can't go wrong with a Cubs flag and nice Leatherman.  I will definitely use it as it is a nice carry size.  

Edit: Received another package today with a nice pocket LED Flashlight.  It's a bright little guy!

Thanks to my Secret Santa.

i-BhdJtPn-L.jpg

Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 3

Mine got here today. Yeti tumbler and Walmart gift card. Would love to post picture but I've never learned how to do that. Thanks SS. Got a road trip tomorrow and going to give the yeti a workout. 

Merry Christmas,

Mark

• Like 2

Secret Santa is a lot of fun.... but mine is testing my patience.

Literally.

Check it out!

This box was on my front porch. Turned upside down. So I brought it in like that. Feet included for scale, pay no attention to the dimensions on the box.

FaAqPRj.jpg?2

Righting it then opening, I found this tiny package.

VOvzSSb.jpg?1

Granted, there was also what appeared to be a giant pile of paper packed in there... which all turned out to be these!

Me0cOSx.jpg?1

So I'm not sure what to do. Open them all now? Wait till Christmas - then keep the party going for 12 more days?!!?!! Not sure if I can keep the the inner child at bay and NOT tear into them all. We'll find out soon enough!

PS: Secret Santa marked that one is for Ruby and Oso(Bear!) - The dogs! Huzzah!

Bonus pic of Bear, he went straight too sniffing the one marked for him. I will have to visit my parent's house for a recent pic of Ruby!

tD6VZD9.jpg?1

EDIT: ANOTHER BOX CAME IN TODAY. Updates soon.

The first boxes are opened!

Opened the small package marked Merry Christmas - There was a camo Gideons New Testament

In the tall box I received today there was another XI, and a note - it is the 12 days of Christmas. And no, it's not late! The 12 days start on Christmas and go till Epiphany. That said, I'll test my will and try to open them 1 at a time... unless the forum consensus is just tear the paper. In which case it's opening time.

Zyimggf.jpg?1

Edited by cj0e
  • Like 8

Got mine today. A little too excited for my own good. My santa outdid themselves.

There was a Academy Sports Ammo box full of goodies.

A Browning shotshell air freshener

A turkey call

Balmshot Lipbalm

A nice little one handed folding knife

3 different boxes of 22LR

A 5 pack of M&P earplugs

An Elite Tactical Systems clear 30 round AR Mag.

And the Ammo box itself. (How did you know I just filled up my last one with 30/30?)

20161222_122817_zpsb4duslho.jpg

Thanks Santa!

• Like 6

Mine came today, and let me say I was pleasantly surprised and am very happy with everything! I got a couple of cigars, some whiskey samples, and one of the one and only DLB knives! A huge thanks goes out to my SS!!!

f2fbc5bfeb46a786c8af656efb64eee6.jpg

4a8e6dd03df7ea69a673ba49bad97072.jpg

2b05aba59f975e6d33f6894f6c67dbe4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Moderators

Got mine today. A very well made tire gauge (Which I truly needed since I couldn't find mine last week) and a under desk gun magnet. This is perfect now I can get my gun out of my desk drawer. Already tried the gun and it holds it very well. Now to mount it to my desk. Thanks secret Santa. Perfect gifts. bcce0043717fc20db213df1a66801bab.jpg

• Like 2