Show and tell - Secret Santa 2016

Sam1

I can't tell you how much i enjoy this event every year. I've never been disappointed!

This year, i got a box full of great gifts. Inside this (large) box, scattered among numerous other fantastic gifts, I found a nondescript thumb drive. I plugged this bad box into my computer and I now have the users manual to about every damn gun ever made. Beyond that, I've got 30-40 books on different guns, gunsmithing, shooting and about anything else you could imagine. I can now service and maintain many of my older (inherited) firearms in my collection. Before this gift, i didn't have the manuals. I can't thank my Santa enough. I hope you Christmas is filled with joy.

(P.S.-Santa, shoot me a private message. I would love to thank you in person one day.)

Pictures or it didn't happen.................

santa.JPG

Edited by Parrothead
  • Like 7
14 hours ago, mhmd said:

Cj0e,

rip'em

my 0.02$

Might just have to. I'm visiting family tonight will see what i can do when i get home!

So, a thing happened.

TL;DW

12 Assorted gauze pads / bandage rolls

11 tennis balls (1 chuckit! not pictured, has already seen significant use with the doggo)

10 rd Pmag

9 v blocklight (one of the neatest things I've never seen before!)+ TGO RTIC mug

8 oz iodine

7 pairs of gloves

6 motion sensing led lights w/ 3m adhesive patches

5 squared feet of paracord (25 feet!)

4 Hardees Gift Cards

3 packs of CELOX clotting stuff - great to have around, especially since a bunch of people I know are on either aspirin regimens or warfarin

2 Steyr M9A1 mags (15rders - these aren't easy to find!)

1 Boker Coye Ridgeback

1 Gideon's New Testament in Camo

0suqxYE.jpg?1

All in all, a huge thanks to Secret Santa. Your creativity in going with the 12 days of Christmas was awesome, all of these are incredibly handy and will definitely see use.

Edited by cj0e
  • Like 6

I'm late to the party, my secret santa gift arrived while I was out of town.  It was worth the wait!  I got a nifty credit card sized multi-tool doohickey, and a Talon grip applique for my Shield carry gun!  Super awesome too, because I've been thinking about trying one.  They come in either a rubbery option or a skateboard tape kinda thing.  My Secret Santa wisely knew I was a delicate pansy and got me the rubbery type!  That is perfect, because I don't really like the board tape style.  I haven't had a chance to give the gun a good cleaning and apply it yet... maybe next week.  Now that I'm back home we have family in for New Year's so no time for playing with the guns right now.

Maybe once I get the grip applied I'll snap a pic and see if I can figure photobucket out again... since their last update I seem to have lost all my pitchers and can't figure out their new interface.  Probably the maddest I've been at a computer in a few years, lol!