gun show at the expo center nov 10-11

This will be my first trip to the Expo Center. I have been to the Chilhowee Park show a couple of times. Bought my Ruger Mk IV their in November and I bought a KelTec their back in the Spring. Both times I found that the dealers were willing to come down on a cash deal. Been to all of the ones held in the Tri-Cities at least once and will probably go to the one in Gray next Saturday, that is one of my favorites for this area.

My first time at the Expo Show. My first impression when I walked in the door was wow big show, then I realized the high number of non gun vendors and empty tables. Was a worthwhile trip anyway I found a Beretta 21a in .25  ACP, that I have been looking for for awhile, in very nice shape with the deluxe wood grips at a good price. I now have the pair a .22 version I bought on TGO and the .25. Not sure why I wanted them other than they are neat design and the .22 version has been a lot of fund to shoot.

Spent some time at one booth with many really old guns, really old, not really my thing as far as owning but I like to look. Also spent some time looking at a fellows Luger display, looks like he has every variation made, I had seen him at the Chilhowee Park show but didn't have time to look for very long.

I didn't get to the show till around 11pm and the parking lot was close to capacity but the rows were wide enough in the show that you could still get around pretty well.

Will probably go again, but not a must go for me. For those that go regular, is any one of the shows there bigger/better than the others? One of the shows I use to go to before I moved had two shows a year and the Spring show was nearly double the size of the Fall show.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jeb48 said:

My first time at the Expo Show. My first impression when I walked in the door was wow big show, then I realized the high number of non gun vendors and empty tables. Was a worthwhile trip anyway I found a Beretta 21a in .25  ACP, that I have been looking for for awhile, in very nice shape with the deluxe wood grips at a good price. I now have the pair a .22 version I bought on TGO and the .25. Not sure why I wanted them other than they are neat design and the .22 version has been a lot of fund to shoot.

Spent some time at one booth with many really old guns, really old, not really my thing as far as owning but I like to look. Also spent some time looking at a fellows Luger display, looks like he has every variation made, I had seen him at the Chilhowee Park show but didn't have time to look for very long.

I didn't get to the show till around 11pm and the parking lot was close to capacity but the rows were wide enough in the show that you could still get around pretty well.

Will probably go again, but not a must go for me. For those that go regular, is any one of the shows there bigger/better than the others? One of the shows I use to go to before I moved had two shows a year and the Spring show was nearly double the size of the Fall show.

So how is the show in Gray? I have still never been. Keep meaning to.

I like Gray, not as big as the Expo but probably as many booths with gun related items. It is also over an hour closer which helps for me. I probably have over spent my gun budget for the year by now but plan to go next weekend.