R.K. Show @ new Lebanon Expo Center 12/17 & 18

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 6:54 PM, BLACKVANDRIVER said:

I will be working it. I hope that it goes better than the last few shows at Nashville went for us! Being a new building I bet more people are interested in the building than the beef jerky and quad copters!

I'm going to try and make it out. I'll look for you if I do.

Went to the show early this AM. Building is great, lots of room, well lit, aisle space.  Not a bad show for the 1st time, plus I was one of the 1st in the door, so the crowd was still arriving. Better than the old Lebanon show, for sure. Someone who was there later can get a better idea on traffic. Still a few non-gun items, but not as much as usual. Best part, I live approx. 15 mi. North.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Grunt67 said:

Went to the show early this AM. Building is great, lots of room, well lit, aisle space.  Not a bad show for the 1st time, plus I was one of the 1st in the door, so the crowd was still arriving. Better than the old Lebanon show, for sure. Someone who was there later can get a better idea on traffic. Still a few non-gun items, but not as much as usual. Best part, I live approx. 15 mi. North.

Glad to hear it wasn't a bust. The Sparta show wasn't bad, and was very well attended.

best show there has been in Lebanon, although that's not saying much. decent number of vendors, was there around 1-2 and the crowd was pretty thin. I did see people buying guns and several of the vendors seemed ok with the show. I could not find any jerky!! You could however get your concrete leveled.

The disappointment is there is just a bunch of all the same stuff on every table. Mostly modern black guns. I guess that's just the way things are, and are going to be. It may be that shows just peter out. With our gun salesman in chief being booted they may just loose their luster. With the internet it's a gun show every day and 25 buck transfers to dealer near you, I'm afraid it's a dying venue. And it's a shame too. I always enjoyed looking at a variety of guns, but they just don't come out any more. 

• Like 1