Obama crying again!

hipower

Is anyone else vomiting while listening to the CBS Special Report with O speaking on the future of the Democrat party?

I actually was napping and awoke to the liar-in-chief blathering on about all the recent things that have not gone right for the Dems.

He so far, has cast doubts on the elections, the process of the elections, the influence of foreign propagandists on the election, the propagandists of the tv, newspapers, internet, and radio talk shows. Pretty much accused them all of taking the "lies" and false reports about the "leaked" information from all sources and running with it to further cast doubt on the "party out of power." Saying that all these things are being used to further divide the country and take them away from the good and knowledgable people in office. That the devision in the country is because we are believing "false" news reports being fed to us by the news media. Well...he is right about the news media, They are all giving us lies from the current administration.

I know I'm only hitting a few points, I really can't remember all the bull####(pardon me but that's exactly what it is) he is spewing.

He just has to get at least one more time in to further his cause of destroying and ripping this nation apart.

Sorry, I'm not usually so impulsive in posting things like this, but I am so frustrated and angered by this pack of lies in a suit that I've lost it today. :wall:

• Like 6

Wait, did he ever stop crying over the last eight years? What I am most concerned about is that he's going to keep crying for the rest of his life. The man has publicly stated he isn't going to tastefully disappear into private life like other other presidents.

16 hours ago, hipower said:

Is anyone else vomiting while listening to the CBS Special Report with O speaking on the future of the Democrat party?

I actually was napping and awoke to the liar-in-chief blathering on about all the recent things that have not gone right for the Dems.

He so far, has cast doubts on the elections, the process of the elections, the influence of foreign propagandists on the election, the propagandists of the tv, newspapers, internet, and radio talk shows. Pretty much accused them all of taking the "lies" and false reports about the "leaked" information from all sources and running with it to further cast doubt on the "party out of power." Saying that all these things are being used to further divide the country and take them away from the good and knowledgable people in office. That the devision in the country is because we are believing "false" news reports being fed to us by the news media. Well...he is right about the news media, They are all giving us lies from the current administration.

I know I'm only hitting a few points, I really can't remember all the bull####(pardon me but that's exactly what it is) he is spewing.

He just has to get at least one more time in to further his cause of destroying and ripping this nation apart.

Sorry, I'm not usually so impulsive in posting things like this, but I am so frustrated and angered by this pack of lies in a suit that I've lost it today. :wall:

I'm confused. Aren't these all things that got him elected in the first place??:confused:

Well, Barry did tell Vlad to cut it out so everything will be OK now. See, he fixed it for Trump and  he can now assure him that Vlad will be no problem in the future. I wonder if he consulted with the Don on the view of the media too?  Pitiful, truly pitiful.........and yes, they will continue to wonder on how could they  have possible lost.

The irony is that the press has given him free passes and complementary spin for the last eight years, and now he is scolding them? The fact is the stories (facts) regarding Clinton were just too big not to report. They want to make the story out to be that Russia hacked us, when the reality is the story is the things they did and said. It just so happened to be that Russia was the messenger. They have yet to apologize for any of the stuff they got busted on, or even accept that those actions could have been the cause of their failure.

I'm not happy that Russia was hacking us, but anybody who thinks that they were not doing it all along (or that we are to them for that matter), is a fool. They should have secured their network a long time ago. THIS is on reason to not have private servers in apartment bathrooms. Clinton is claiming that Putin has it out for her and was targeting her to throw the election. I'd proffer that they were likely trying to hack the RNC as well, but the RNC took cyber security a little more seriously. Besides, I would think that the Russians would prefer to have Clinton in office rather than Trump. The Dems have a habit of saying "we caught you, stop doing that, and if you do it again, we'll tell you to stop again."

Plus, even I know enough to not say cross things about my boss or management or other employees in emails or texts. Those things always have ways to come back and bite you. I have no expectation of privacy in a corporate email system, or even on Gmail for that matter.

Obama knew that Russia had hacked them months ago, but he kept quiet about it. Now that Clinton has lost the election, he starts his laughable chest thumping bit. If its a big deal now, it should have been a big deal when it happened. He was just hoping that the press would help him sweep it under the rug, just like every other time, and not bring too much attention to the story. He clarified his "we'll punish the Russians" statement by also saying "at a time and place of our choosing." That means, "I'll be on a golf course in Hawaii until January 20th. Trump can handle it when he gets in office." In other words he is drawing another meaningless line in the sand.

• Like 1

Russia didn't hack us. For the dems emails at least. 

2 ways you can tell. 

1. BHO said they did, we know he's always 100% wrong.

2. Asange said he got them from a non state actor. 

Coincidently,  a dem staffer was killed eight around this time. 

Of course the content isn't the topic, that should be the actual conversation. 

• Like 2