My kind of UPS delivery screw up

NextExit

I'm still looking for the assault rifle and ammo clip, scope and stand in the pic!! I am calling foul, it was probably some kids toy gun that he was but now isn't getting for Christmas. What a bunch of liberalism!!! I am really wondering why the gun wasn't shooting everything all by itself because it is such an EVIL weapon! Good thing Donald Trump won because Hildabeast would have surely have outlawed those Evil things!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dirtshooter

A New York couple was horrified 

Of course they were.

opened the keyboard-sized case in front of his wife and 6-year-old granddaughter 

Good grief; they will never be the same.

Haven't we seen this same story the last few years at Christmas? 

Edited by DaveTN

Why is it described as "the keyboard-sized case" when they were expecting a plane they ordered as s gift? Seems like the reporter added a bunch just to make it more than a 2 sentence blurb. 

If this had been USPS, it would have been the "horrified" family that committed a felony by tampering with someone else's mail.

UPS is a cluster of mess ups. It took me months to get them to stop billing me for weekly business pickup that I never asked for when renabling my account (which why did they deactivate my account after less than a year?!) Their new stupidity was last week where they tried to deliver a package that needed a sig but we weren't here. They left a little notice that they would try redelivering the next day. We signed the slip saying leave it (it's a $30 tool and no one's going to come up where we live to steal it) but the next day it wasn't there. They instead didn't try delivering it the second day but instead sent it to a UPS store, but not the one a mile from my house, but one 4 miles away! I called last Thursday morning and they said they would have it redelivered to the house. It's now not supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Yup, 5 days to get it 4 miles. I've never had such issues with FedEx.