mcordell

ad closed FN FS2000 Bullpup SOLD

I have what has came to be quite a rare piece .... I have a low round count FN FS2000 (5.56/223) .... This is the flat top variant with the top rail and has the flip up irons

These have been increasing hard to come by due to them no longer being produced 

Includes factory box and 1 magazine

Cash Price is $2500 OBO

Trades of interest:

Glocks in 9mm

Vortex Razor 1-6

Aimpoints

CZ Bren

FN SCAR 17/16

LaRue Rifles

KAC Rifles

Dan Wesson 1911s

Sig Legion SAO

Pre Lock Smith Revolvers

JM Stamped Marlin Lever Rifles

Beretta M9A3

FNX Tactical 45 (FDE)

HK USP Tactical 9mm or 45

Maybe others???

500px-Fn_fs2000_blk.jpg

Edited by mcordell

57 minutes ago, AFalls01 said:

Is this still available?

Thanks

This ad was posted 4 years ago.....let that sink in....check the dates at the top left I see you are new...you can see when it was originally posted...if its more than a year the gun and maybe even the owner are probably not around.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

This ad was posted 4 years ago.....let that sink in....check the dates at the top left I see you are new...you can see when it was originally posted...if its more than a year the gun and maybe even the owner are probably not around.

Hello!

Thanks for the info. Not that it's any of your business but I am checking ALL avenues in search for this particular rifle. You don't have to be such a nasty person! Well wishes for the people who have to deal with you on a daily basis!

Thanks!

• Dislike 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, AFalls01 said:

Hello!

Thanks for the info. Not that it's any of your business but I am checking ALL avenues in search for this particular rifle. You don't have to be such a nasty person! Well wishes for the people who have to deal with you on a daily basis!

Thanks!

Thanks for the laugh.  If you think that response was nasty you must be quite the delicate flower.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, AFalls01 said:

Hello!

Thanks!

Oh bless your heart poppet.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DaveTN said:

You didn't do well in math, did you?

If I told you once I told you a million times; don’t exaggerate. Let that sink in.

im 1/4 Asian so actually yes lmao (its not racist to say if your that race....isn't that how the game works?)  So so sorry...this ad was posted 3 years and almost 2 months ago....still too damn long to resurrect by Senor' Snowflake.

• Haha 2