Precision Rifle Gunsmith around Franklin TN

I don't know anyone local.  If you are willing to do it long distance, check out Patriot Valley Arms.  For the price (or really any price), I don't think many folks are putting together rifles like he is these days... he is a hidden gem.  Between action and barrel, he will be an absolutely unfair advantage.

• Like 1

I've had work done at Guns and Leather in Greenbriar and been happy.  It took a long time to get my rifle back each time I've had a new barrel put on, but that is just another reason to get my next rifle done with a barrel nut.  

I have no experience with South Precision Rifles, but I will be making a drive out there when they get long action Mausingfields in stock.  Their info is below.

Greg Young
2883 Landscape Rd.
Cookeville, TN 38506

From their reputation I would not hesitate to do business with Patriot Valley Arms, but PA is a long way away.  

• Like 1
On 12/29/2016 at 6:36 PM, Peace said:

I don't know anyone local.  If you are willing to do it long distance, check out Patriot Valley Arms.  For the price (or really any price), I don't think many folks are putting together rifles like he is these days... he is a hidden gem.  Between action and barrel, he will be an absolutely unfair advantage.

Sounds like I need to use this guy in the future!  Thx for the recommendation.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.