$700 Tyler (843) 505-1901 ***THIS ITEM IS FOR SALE ON OTHER SITES*** The Webley Revolver (also known as the Webley Top-Break Revolver or Webley Self-Extracting Revolver ) was, in various marks, a standard issue service pistol for the armed forces of the United Kingdom, and the British Empire and Commonwealth, from 1887 until 1963. The Webley is a top-break revolver and breaking the revolver operates the extractor, which removes cartridges from the cylinder. The Webley Mk I service revolver was adopted in 1887 and the Mk IV, rose to prominence during the Boer War of 1899–1902. The Mk VI, introduced in 1915 during the First World War, is perhaps the best-known model. Firing large .455 Webley cartridges, Webley service revolvers are among the most powerful top-break revolvers ever produced. The .455 calibre Webley is no longer in military service but the .38/200 Webley Mk IV variant is still in use as a police sidearm in a number of countries.[1] With a modified, "shaved" cylinder and the use of a half moon clip, the Webley Mk VI can fire the 45 ACP cartridge,[2] although overpressure or +P .45 ACP cartridges exceed Webley proof loads and should not be used.[3] Many Webley Mk VIs were converted to fire 45 ACP ammunition after the remaining .455 Webley ammunition dwindled.

IMG_2609.JPG

Edited by Tyler Johnson
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By daveW
      Hi, all...my plan was to build a dissipator style upper in 300 blk.  The challenge was finding a barrel that could accommodate an A2 front sight base at the rifle length.  I finally found one back in the summer but my heart just isn’t in finishing it anymore.
      im looking to sell the following:
      1). Flat top upper, complete with blem dust cover and new forward assist.
      2). 16” pistol length gas barrel chambered in 300 blk-1/8 twist.  Not sure of the brand but it’s new, unfired
      3). New rifle length magpul handguard, black
      4). Small parts including a barrel nut assembly, f marked front sight base, Troy gas block, circular front cap
      if you want to finish the project, you would need a pistol length gas tube, rear sight, bcg, charging handle.  I was gonna drill/tap/set screw the front sight in place but you could also cross pin it (correct way).
      Photo attached shows a mock-up of what this could be.

Im asking $175 local sale (Sumner county).  I could possibly ship if needed.

• By daveW
      I’m looking for an older style JP modular handguard-the kind that attaches to the reciever extension with 6 little screws.
      I’m looking for the AR15 version-not the AR10 version

it has to be the extended rifle length (15”) one-any color is fine as long as it’s serviceable. Some of them had slotted vents and others had circular vents-either is fine with me. I can trade the 12” one or buy yours with cash. I don’t need the nut, extension, or screws but I’ll take it all if you have it.
      Thanks!
    • By Kano
      SOLD !!!!
      White House TN Area 
      200 Rounds $140.00 
      FTF NO PAYPAL
      Cash Only 

• By Bodine2020
      As referenced in images.  $260.00.  With Scope.

• By Bodine2020
      American Arms Mini-Max.  Good condition.  $120.00

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines