1911 style trigger with striker fire design?

Rebels010

21 minutes ago, TGO David said:

I admit it.  I mocked it at first, was skeptical at best, but the more that I consider it the more I want to try it out.

I do like the low bore axis and am intrigued by the take-down mechanism.  Theoretically it does look like a sweet shooter with the potential for great accuracy and quick follow up shots with all that "chin".

I don't see the rail on that gun being of any use at all.  The only thing I put on a pistol rail is a light and I like the finger paddle where it is supposed to be...right in front of the trigger guard.  If they shaved that thing off and contoured it better it would look a lot better.

2 hours ago, TGO David said:

I admit it.  I mocked it at first, was skeptical at best, but the more that I consider it the more I want to try it out.

I can see how it could likely be a good shooter but unfortunately don't have a lot of confidence in a start up firearms company any more. So I'll definitively say I'm not interested. 

23 hours ago, Murgatroy said:

The more I look at it, the more I like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This, every time I see another pic it grows on me.  

That said, I'm going to wait and let this play out. But I'm still intrigued. 

Had a gent come in today that said he works for Hudson. I asked when could we see one. He said it would be a while. I asked him about price, he said the $1147 is currently for the basic model, they run up to $1600! I said you know that's just too high for a double stack 9, he said he knows, they're working on getting the price point down.