Delete Multiple Messages

Just found I can't do it?

Kind of dicey even selecting multiple messages, but when I do, the only delete button I can find anywhere only deletes the current conversation?

If would take me hours to do them one by one. Am I missing something? (wouldn't be unusual of course :))

- OS

When I go to my inbox and select multiple messages a trash can appears at the bottom center on the screen  that say delete 3(or however many are selected) messages.  Click on the trash can and all selected messages are deleted.  I am using Safari.

• Like 1

Ah thanks KM.

Seems prob was that I wasn't always getting that popup after I selected. Also, sometimes I click on the checkboxes multiple times, and they don't get selected, then come back to them and I can do it.

Win7 64bit, FireFox, no popup blockers or similar installed.

Right now, I seem to get the trashcan dialog consistently, and checking the boxes on each message is better, but still somewhat problematic.

David, if you're reading, is any of Invision Java dependent? (I uninstalled some time ago to trouble shoot something, never did reinstall it)

- OS

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Oh Shoot said:

David, if you're reading, is any of Invision Java dependent? (I uninstalled some time ago to trouble shoot something, never did reinstall it)

- OS

I do not have Java installed on any of my machines and these features work.

• Like 1

Well, all very strange. I also had oddity on NYT Crossword site, where the drop down date menus for archived puzzles would be periodically grayed out for selection,  maybe a related prob. No other performance issues on this puter.

Both probs "fixed" themselves now. Just one of those things that make ya go hmm I reckon.

- OS