MTSC (Mid Tn Shooters) 3Gun Manchester

We will have 5 stages. Longest rifle shot around 220 yards. Round count will depend on choices made as to what weapon you decide to use on what target but if you bring 100 rifle, 100 pistol and 80 birdshot you should be fine. No mandatory slugs this month but there will be targets that have an option for slugs so you may want to bring a few anyway. Check in at the range between 11:00 and noon, anyone that can be there early and help with set up is welcome. A few of us are gonna shoot some heavy metal this month so if you have a .308 and a .45 get in on that division with us. New safe shooters are always welcome. I can be reached with any questions at sumocrp@aol.com 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Matt in TN said:

The awesomeness is spreading...

Damn It! I'm going to miss all this .30 Caliber Greatest.   

She Who Must Be Obeyed - the Delightful & Wonderful Mrs. Kari (U.S. Army Wife - Ret.) is having a Super Bowl party and I'm told my place of duty will be working the grill all afternoon.  :bored:

• Like 1
On January 30, 2017 at 4:37 PM, DMark said:

Damn It! I'm going to miss all this .30 Caliber Greatest.   

She Who Must Be Obeyed - the Delightful & Wonderful Mrs. Kari (U.S. Army Wife - Ret.) is having a Super Bowl party and I'm told my place of duty will be working the grill all afternoon.  :bored:

What's a "Super Bowl"?  ;-)

• Like 1
On 1/30/2017 at 4:11 PM, Matt in TN said:

Holy cow - I clicked on Squad 3 before I saw that Alan is also shooting Heavy???  The awesomeness is spreading...

I cant let all of you have that "heavy" fun without me! I'll try to get all the "heavies" to one squad...kind of a shame though, all the "heavy" fun should be evenly applied to all squads.

Mark, your priorities are mixed up but, I understand you have to sleep sometime. :0

• Like 1

Dang.  I broke out my gear tonight to see if I can remember how to load a shotgun, and it was ugly!  All I've been doing for the last couple months is running and gunning, and completely ignoring the shotgun.  It's a good thing I have a few more days to practice before I have some real heavy competition...