Ya'll missed me!

I posted 9 hours ago, but I'll have to step it up.  I got this in my email. Thanks. :love:

Hi Wingshooter, 

Wingshooter;

Our cutting edge group of Internet monkeys noticed that you have not visited Tennessee Gun Owners recently and we just wanted to let you know that you are missed and that we hope you'll visit us again soon.  If you've bought any new guns or gear or taken any recent trips to the range or gone hunting, we know our members would love to hear about your experiences.  Why not stop by and fill us in?

https://www.tngunowners.com/forums/

PS:  If you're having any trouble accessing the site, we would love to know so that we can help you out.  You can always send us a request for help via our Contact Us page and we will do what we can to resolve the issue for you.  Just head over to the following link:

PSS:  You are receiving this email because you indicated that it was OK for us to contact you periodically when you registered on the forum.  If you would like to stop receiving these emails, we'll be a little sad but we understand.  Just head over to this link to update your profile:

We hope to see you soon!

--Your Friends at TGO

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Wingshooter said:

I've not been missed yet today? I'm hurt :drama:

:D

I've only been missed once, so far, so maybe I should be hurt, too since some folks seem to be getting multiple messages telling them how much they are missed.

Oh, well, at least the message didn't say, "How can we miss you when you won't go away?"

Even worse, especially considering the subject of the site, would be, "We missed you but our aim is improving." :)

Wasn't too bad at first with notifications every 3 -5 days that I have not visited TGO and y'all miss me since I haven't  been there in like oh say, an hour.  Then they started to come in every day but as of today multiples.  So it became time to hit the link after the PSS: and change my notification settings.  First box about sending me news and information has been unchecked.  If I hear this settles down I will change my setting.  That is all, carry on.

18 minutes ago, TGO David said:

Nix what I just said.  I know why now.  The test installation of the forum (on another server) was sending those out because... you guys haven't ever logged into it. :)

I've turned it off.

Sounds like you need to rough up the QA department.

15 hours ago, TGO David said:

Nix what I just said.  I know why now.  The test installation of the forum (on another server) was sending those out because... you guys haven't ever logged into it. :)

I've turned it off.

Setting changed back to email notifications on. 

Edited by MP5_Rizzo