Sign in to follow this  
Moped

Kalashnikov USA

Kalashnikov USA has announced that they are rolling out a new semi-auto AK based shotgun, made in Pompano Beach FL, this year, long with the ubiquitous AK47 based rifle.  Looks like they will have several variants including a flattop.  MSRP on the shottie looks like it will be around $750.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/19/news/companies/kalashnikov-usa-guns/

I'm sorta not really believing in this whole outfit. All this hype for three years now, and they still haven't sold the first AK.

And now supposedly a shotgun and then a 9mm handgun and a 9mm carbine first, all before an actual AK?

- OS

OS,

Maybe they realized an American made AK would be double a Russian import equivalent?

How are they paying for the new facility and 40 employees with no sales?

More Trump money funnelled through yet another Russian shell company?

Don't forget they held a media range night, along with Trijicon, at Shot this year and showed up with 0 Ak's.  Had to scramble to get some AR's for the media types to shoot so that at least Trijicon could show off their stuff.

I’ve not seen anything from their USA factor for sale.

What are they waiting for?

BATFE holding them up or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve not seen anything from their USA factor for sale.

What are they waiting for?

BATFE holding them up or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think they have anything up and going. I believe that's the problem. I hear they have one of the best booths at shot show but that it's all smoke and mirrors. They jumped on a name and can't back up production which is really sad considering how large demand for quality guns are and the limited number of imported rifles.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk