You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Rebels010
      I have a brand new never fired PSA 6.5 grendel upper.  It's the 12 inch with nitride barrel.  Specs and info below.  I bought this to shoot wolf ammo through, but decided I will use my 9mm carbines for plinking.  Its never been been fired or even put on a lower.  Also included is 160 rounds of Wolf steel cased ammo.  The upper is only sale for $329 right now with PSA so it's like getting the ammo for free.
      Upper and ammo for $325.  FTF in Franklin/South Nashville area.  
      PSA 12" CARBINE-LENGTH 6.5 GRENDEL 1/8 NITRIDE 10" LIGHTWEIGHT M-LOK UPPER - WITH BCG & CH - 
      Barrel: 4150V chrome moly steel. Chambered in 6.5 Grendel, with a 1:8 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a carbine-length gas system. The barrel is nitride treated and finished off with a PSA 10.5" Lightweight M-Lok free float rail, .750 adjustable gas block, and A2 flash hider.
      Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is machined to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
      Bolt: Full-auto profile bolt carrier group. 9310 steel bolt, Shot Peened, Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications, Fastened with Grade 8 screws, and Staked Per Mil-Spec. 8620 steel M-16 profile carrier is nitride treated.
    • By tercel89
      sold....................

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines