Uselton Arms!

Smith

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you don't know the pain I could rain down on that place at this very moment! I made fajitas last night and I LOVE onions and peppers. Right now I've got a whole white onion, green bell pepper, poblano pepper, 2 jalapenos, and a mess of sour cream and spicy yellow rice just beggin' for release! I'd almost ride out to Uselesstown to do it if I didn't think I'd lose it all over the leather of my Lincoln before I got there! I just farted and had to leave the room!

We have a guy that does that EVERY Saturday, you can just about set your watch by him. Never comes in to buy anything or look around - just comes in and b-lines to the bathroom, does his business, sometimes doesnt flush and then walks out leaving the door wide open and no fan on.

We have a guy that does that EVERY Saturday, you can just about set your watch by him. Never comes in to buy anything or look around - just comes in and b-lines to the bathroom, does his business, sometimes doesnt flush and then walks out leaving the door wide open and no fan on.

Dude, it's Uselton...

Guest eyebedam

I would have to call him out in front of the whole store. Just be like Hey Buddy go flush your turd thats nasty & wash your hands before you handle the guns we dont want none of your turd juice on them. Embarass him.

Sounds like Use-less-ton is in need of a upper decker! What is a upper decker you ask? Go to his rip off store and ask to use the restroom. When you get in there take the top off the upper tank of the toliet. Have a set and do your business in the upper tank of the toliet. It will never come clean. Now you can laugh and laugh all the way home.

!!!!!!I AM NOT TELLING ANYONE TO ACTUALLY DO THIS, IT WAS JUST A THOUGHT ABOUT A STORY THAT I HEARD A FEW MONTHS BACK..

!!!!!!!!!THE UPPER DECKER FOR ALL SH:poop: BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest eyebedam
A perfect opportunity to execute the infamous "Upper Decker" :tough:
Sounds like Use-less-ton is in need of a upper decker! What is a upper decker you ask? Go to his rip off store and ask to use the restroom. When you get in there take the top off the upper tank of the toliet. Have a set and do your business in the upper tank of the toliet. It will never come clean. Now you can laugh and laugh all the way home.

!!!!!!I AM NOT TELLING ANYONE TO ACTUALLY DO THIS, IT WAS JUST A THOUGHT ABOUT A STORY THAT I HEARD A FEW MONTHS BACK..

!!!!!!!!!THE UPPER DECKER FOR ALL SH:poop: BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone beat you to that 1.

Guest haydenmp27

couple things, just from an objective observer

- find me a staff at any of the "local" gun shops that are more knowledgeable, more friendly, and more willing to go above and beyond for their customers.

-find me a staff that knows more customers by first name, and gets them their special orders in 2 days, let alone ask you how your recent trip to vegas was.

-i hope I'm not the only one seeing the painfully obvious bias involved in the refined individuals posting here

- if not that then perhaps the level of maturity, and any real motivation to constructively do anything about their woes, could be evidence that these supposed "facts" should be taken with a grain of salt.

personally i feel sad for whatever gun-store owner needs to deal with the customer that seems to be obsessed with taking a dump as retribution.

-you know maybe id be able to take these here posters a bit more seriously if they considered anything remotely realistic in terms of making an impact, or at least capitalizing on what seems to be the most simple job/business around according to what i read.

-you know what i would love to see... no its not an upper decker... hmm no its not the arrogant gun-store owners primarily behind these posts no... oh yes, i would love to see anyone open a gun-store in franklin, heck, open one next door.

-you should have no problem finding your way through the complicated zoning control of the town, certainly no problem with building a state of the art facility with the absolute cleanest range and air quality in the state.

-you should have no problem reflecting on your contractor history to properly build a building that functions safely while containing thousands of rounds per day.

-it would be incredible, you could charge your own high or low prices and let everyone use your range for free, no membership just stop on by load'er up and shoot away. I'm assuming you have connections with a large insurance firm to cover the 400 pages worth of specific restrictions.

-since its apparently nothing but gouging customers nobody should have a problem,

i will give you a matter of days before your doors are closed, your shut down, and your broke

- ohhh wait, that would work but everyone posting here has there own little setup, a store, or someone else's gunsmith they use, so yeah it would probably be a better idea just to put all your efforts into stomping a viable competitor with bias falsehoods.

on a serious note, anyone reading here, go to Useltons yourself, and make your own opinion, they must be doing something right with 400 very happy members.

oh and I'm just a rare elated customer...

on a serious note, anyone reading here, go to Useltons yourself, and make your own opinion, they must be doing something right with 400 very happy members.

Did that...He's an ass. Went there before I was a member or had ever visited this board. Maybe if he wasn't so arrogant and such a jerk people would have a different opinion.

Guest haydenmp27

if rick is so ignorant, you think thats his work?

poak u work for guns and leather, u and metal are cute together thats great.

hero gear, is a gun store, and joe your pictures...have some class. thats my fiance in that picture and im not happy. and you do know u need permission from ur subjects to post pics of them on a public forum without thier knowledge. that can be considered libel

If one doesnt favor one member of the staff, try someone else, i can tell you for sure they have no other motive than to make u happy

im done, children

Edited by haydenmp27

hero gear, is a gun store, and joe your pictures...have some class. thats my fiance in that picture and im not happy. and you do know u need permission from ur subjects to post pics of them without thier knowledge.

If one doesnt favor one member of the staff, try someone else, i can tell you for sure they have no other motive than to make u happy

im done, children

Wow.

1. Slow down, take a deep breath, and compose your thoughts.

2. Are you saying you are engaged to someone that works for, or is related to Rick?

If so, that sort of discounts the outstanding vote of confidence you have given him, so you are obviously very biased in this regard.

Why do people hate Rick? Some of the reasons mentioned are:

1. He has has been quoted that he is in favor of closing the "gun show loop hole"

Guess what? THERE IS NO LOOP HOLE!

Most gunowners are pretty pissed that such a vocal and prominent figure in the firearms industry would be in favor of such gun legislation.

2. He is arrogant or a prick.

Hey, if people have dealt with him and feel his is a prick, should they not be allowed to voice their opinion?

3. He is overpriced.

Rick can offer his services at whatever rates he feels make the most sense.

He can also price his inventory at any price he wishes.

Its also the right of every potential customer to decide if those prices work for them.

4. He is a thief.

I have no knowledge of this, and know nothing of his previous business endeavors.

One last thing; if your girlfriend was working the booth at SHOT, and am truly sorry she spent so much time sitting there without anyone to talk to.

I will alter the images per your request.

hero gear, is a gun store, and joe your pictures...have some class. thats my fiance in that picture and im not happy. and you do know u need permission from ur subjects to post pics of them without thier knowledge.

im done, children

Seriously, I'd rate Gun City above Uselton especially after your two beneficial post. Proof is in the pudding.:drama:

couple things, just from an objective observer

thats my fiance in that picture and im not happy.

You never did sound like an objective observer.:drama:

His stand on an individuals rights to sell a gun (aka "gun show loophole") is enough to make me never set foot in his store. Numerous customer stories can be found here and elsewhere on the internet that would be another good reason to stay away. I never have found out what happened at his other range where is seems some people got screwed.

Guest haydenmp27
You never did sound like an objective observer.:rofl:

His stand on an individuals rights to sell a gun (aka "gun show loophole") is enough to make me never set foot in his store. Numerous customer stories can be found here and elsewhere on the internet that would be another good reason to stay away. I never have found out what happened at his other range where is seems some people got screwed.

Sarcasm? understand?:drama:

I work there, and i know who and how i am. i don't let a single person come in the store without asking them if they need any help or would like to see anything. i know most of the members by first name and have become very close with many of them. but whoever it is, i am a genuinely nice and thoughtful person, i have been working in retail for 12 years, and on a personal level, the posts about the staff are what really hurts me at least, not that i dont feel inclined to defend my soon to be father in law. anyone who reads this, lets start over, because the staff is not at all the same from the madison or goodletsville stores, and i personally would love to try to maybe change some opinions. My name is hayden, and i seriously and with welcome, ask that any of you come in and ask for me, and see if maybe i can't improve prior experiences or pre-judgements. i am confident that those of you may find yourself pleasantly surprised.

Edited by haydenmp27
Sarcasm? understand?:drama:

I work there, and i know who and how i am. i don't let a single person come in the store without asking them if they need any help or would like to see anything. i know most of the members by first name and have become very close with many of them. but whoever it is, i am a genuinely nice and thoughtful person, i have been working in retail for 12 years, and on a personal level, the posts about the staff are what really hurts me at least, not that i dont feel inclined to defend my soon to be father in law. anyone who reads this, lets start over, because the staff is not at all the same from the madison or goodletsville stores, and i personally would love to try to maybe change some opinions. My name is hayden, and i seriously and with welcome, ask that any of you come in and ask for me, and see if maybe i can't improve prior experiences or pre-judgements. i am confident that those of you may find yourself pleasantly surprised.

I undestand sarcasm, that doesn't exactly fit though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

You have my best wishes with your upcoming wedding, hope all goes well. You may very well be a great salesman, but your boss has made some bad mistakes in the gun community. Kind of reminds me of that Zumbo fella.

I think the staff comments are just add-ons. The beef with Uselton is his outspoken and deliberate advocacy against individual sales simply for the benefit of his own store. This came from his own mouth. It would be like a car dealer wanting to pass legislation to ban private car sales (but in a much lesser degree). I appreciate your willingness to face the music for your sooon to be father-in-law, but I doubt it will do much to change anyones opinion of him. He is the buisness and as long as you are equated with that buisness he represents you more than you represent yourself. I will never do buisness with Uselton Arms because of Rick and it will never matter how great a person you are. I'm sure there were some nice, down to earth beurocrats in the USSR communist party, but I would still fight them tooth and nail.:drama: