Prayer Request

gomer pyle

My wife goes in tomorrow for a pretty big surgery to remove cancer. They estimate a 5-7 hr surgery. This is her first surgery and first time to be put to sleep. We found out at Christmas that she has cancer and then a couple of weeks ago that it may be in her lymph nodes. Please say a prayer for a safe surgery and a benign test result on the other. 

I also hope and pray your wife will come threw. I would like to make a suggestion. Get her on this product called PH Balancer. The woman that developed this formula had fatal brain cancer until she put it in remission with this. As a Biochemist for Merck, she REALLY knows what cancer is all about. My wife (has issues) takes it as her Dr. was very impressed with the ingrediance.  Blessings be upon your wife.

https://www.motherearthlabs.com/about-us/

4 hours ago, conn_air7 said:

We too are fighting this journey, prayers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel your pain, it is scary. My wife is just 31. We were lucky in that we found a GREAT doctor and staff. Her first doc sucked to say the least. 

The best news is, the doc called today to tell us that the path report came back that all of the cancer was removed with a good safety margin(at least that's what I call it, can't remember the actual term). Also, the lymph node that she had to remove came back benign.

Prayers for both of you.  Congratulations on the great results.  My wife is 2-weeks into recovery from a double mastectomy.  She also got great news and is now cancer free.  She has about 6-months of recovery between the initial surgery, reconstructive surgery and healing time.  I can truly say I know the worry and tension both of you were under.  Had many sleepless nights.

We are getting wary of the month of January.  Last January (2016) my wife had surgery for an aneurysm the size of a peach on her aorta.  Thank goodness a very good doctor fixed it before it burst. 

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME.  ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD.

6 minutes ago, A516 said:

Prayers for both of you.  Congratulations on the great results.  My wife is 2-weeks into recovery from a double mastectomy.  She also got great news and is now cancer free.  She has about 6-months of recovery between the initial surgery, reconstructive surgery and healing time.  I can truly say I know the worry and tension both of you were under.  Had many sleepless nights.

We are getting wary of the month of January.  Last January (2016) my wife had surgery for an aneurysm the size of a peach on her aorta.  Thank goodness a very good doctor fixed it before it burst. 

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME.  ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD.

I thought I was ready to be her nurse but that is a rough surgery with a lot of care needed. I'm glad she went ahead with reconstruction now instead of later. Like you said, plastic surgeon expects 6month to 1 year recovery. 

And yes we couldn't have done it without God!

My mother-in-law is also recovering from a double mastectomy late last year. Hers was also caught early and they got all of it during surgery. Post surgery tests indicated that no further treatment was necessary so she didn't have to endure chemo or radiation, which is a really good thing as I expect that would have been very difficult. 

There are many instances where I'm not a fan of "modern technology". This isn't one of them. It's really impressive what they can do. 

I feel your pain, it is scary. My wife is just 31. We were lucky in that we found a GREAT doctor and staff. Her first doc sucked to say the least. 
The best news is, the doc called today to tell us that the path report came back that all of the cancer was removed with a good safety margin(at least that's what I call it, can't remember the actual term). Also, the lymph node that she had to remove came back benign.

That's wonderful to hear, my friend. Unfortunately, our situation is a little different in that the cancer wasn't found until it was already Stage IV. It certainly makes things more difficult. In March it will have been 3 years since the diagnosis.

On the bright side, it is amazing what God has done through his people. The persistent support from family and friends is unbelievable. I truly believe that God can take what seems to be an impossible situation and make it into something not only possible, but far beyond that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk