• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Brad91191
      I recently got my first AR pistol in .223/5.56, 8.5" palmetto State armory with a melonite barrel to be exact. However I'm having trouble sighting it in at less than 50 yards. I tried some cheap flip up irons and a sight mark red dot. Since then I've put a laser and wrote it off as a hip fire spray and pray fun gun. Next I bought a Palmetto AR 9 10.5" barrel that accepts Glock mags. I mounted the same two sights to it and could not zero them on this set up either. I recently ordered some MBUS sights and a bore sight to see if that helps. 
      What would be your preferred red dot? I would like to not splurge on a EoTech but still have something reliable. The more low profile the better also.
    • By tjc357
      I just got this about two weeks ago and have been busy adding a few things to top it off. This is a SIG MCX Pistol w/ Sliding Brace in 300BLK. I installed the Troy Battle Sights, TRIGCON MRO, BCM Hand Guards and a Hand Stop. Haven't got to shoot it yet been a little busy, here are the specs. SIG MCX SNAKEBITE lmtd. edition of 300, it has a 9 3/4" Bbl. 1:5 Twist done in two tone FDE/BLACK a Sig Sliding Arm Brace. Let me know what you guys think about it. Here are a couple of pics. and I'll post a range report as soon as I have time to get it out and run some rounds down it.

• By MentalCelt
      I recently purchased a cz75d that appears to be an older model. It has a ring on the end of the pin that goes through the hammer spring. I would like to replace the ring pin assembly with a standard pin but I'm not having any luck in finding one online. Any ideas?

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.