• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ronald_55
      Guess they are trying to salvage that model after the issues. 

https://www.sigsauer.com/promotions/myp320-photo-video-contest/?utm_source=Sig+Emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MYP320-CONTEST&utm_content=P320+Contest
    • By graycrait
      I've had a fair pile of Glocks over the years, a fair number of S&W M&Ps, even went to armorers courses for both. For one reason or the other I have been a bit removed from handguns for the last couple of years. Is the P320 equal to or better than Glock or M&P in terms of simplicity, accuracy and durability?  Any major metro PD's dumping their Glocks in favor of the P320?
    • By graycrait
      Visited an old Army buddy last week and ended up with this, a 11.4oz S&W 340pd.  I have some Buffalo Bore and Speer ammo on order that should allow me to shoot this without breaking my hand, as well as prevent flame cutting or cylinder face erosion.  

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines