Software Upgraded on 2/5/2017

• Administrator

Sunday, February 5, 2017

I have upgraded the forum software to the latest version.  Release notes that may be of interest to you are as follows.

• Pinterest share link has been added
  • Two Factor Authentication
  • Images embedded in the editor can now have an alternative title set for accessibility
  • Users signing in through social services, such as Facebook, will no longer be required to validate their email address
  • When a location is specified for a Calendar Event, the address will be shown underneath the map. The map itself should also be more accurate now.
  • Errors caused by third party applications / plugins will now be clearer.
  • CKEditor updated to 4.6.2
2 hours ago, KahrMan said:

It is at the bottom of the page in the right hand corner.  I am sure David will add it back to the top as some point.

Inside word is when you "mark site read" your device will get a virus, so do as you will.:eek:

How dare you not read every post of every thread? :bat:

One trick I use is, from the main page that lists all of the forums, single-clicking the rectangular box to the left of the forum name will turn that box grey and mark all of the threads within that forum as read. I'll admit there are a few forums I don't regularly read. I'll start off from the home screen and using this trick whittle down some of the posts.

Under "Ownership" I can’t sort by "Content I have posted in" (or anything else). The fly out menu just stays open. 

If I pick "open link in a new tab it doesn’t work either, but if I pick "open link in a new window" it works.

I have cleared the cache, and tried it in both Edge and Chrome.