Karambit pairs headed to a new home...

• Authorized Vendor

Well here they are....my versions of a Karambit.

First off is a matched pair or 1/4" thick 1095 carbon steel. The have African Blackwood scales and SS pins. It's about 9 1/4" long with a 4 1/4" blade. It has a pattern etched into the blade but my picture taking apparently sticks cause it's a bit hard to see it. It has thumb and heel jimping and is a stout and dangerous blade. You can see some of the rock pattern ground into the spine as well. They come with black kydex sheaths.

32788579325_1411f96888_b.jpg

32408365750_108d54abff_b.jpg

31974504373_5fe2c7fb1e_b.jpg

Note....there are some lines on a couple of pictures that are not on the blades.

Next is a lighter pair made from 3/16" thick 1095 carbon steel with a different handle shape and Bubinga scales and mosaic pins. The over all grip is less that the previous set but still very good. It also has a pattern etched into the blade and slightly less rock pattern grinding on the spine. It does have thumb jimping on the spine as well. It is also 9 1/4" long but the blade is a bit longer at 4 3/4". It also comes with black kydex sheaths.

32635276882_9142936773_b.jpg

32635282762_30e99a133a_b.jpg

32408342230_41dbcf2f44_b.jpg

• Like 10
  • 2 weeks later...

You have no idea. The grip and the feel is unlike anything. I sent him a photo of what I wanted and I bought both sets because I couldn't decide. You guys would be lucky to have a pair, they feel natural in the hand. I don't know which set is my favorite, but they will both be treasured forever. I am beyond in love with both sets!!

Edited by MrsMonkeyMan2500
Spelling
  • 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Grand Torino said:

I'm not sure how that would work.

I am guessing the poster mean that you would do a straight blade with handle and a ring at the end. Basic idea might be this, just nicer, I would see more of a blade than a spearhead on the end... just a guess though. 

0003975_cold-steel-fgx-battle-ring_360.jpeg.10252e05b48e7aac2ec94e52c3db7710.jpeg

• Authorized Vendor
59 minutes ago, dcloudy777 said:

I'm sorry, I'm fighting off the flu and my communication skills are a bit lacking right now.

More like this knife, but with a shallow "karambit curve", double edged. 

IMG_0169.JPG

The push daggers like this one are all straight for maximum penetration...or so I'm led to believe.

They are indeed.  But my line of (admittedly flu-riddled) reasoning being a slight curve would add some slashing ability and give up very little penetration.

I've taken to carrying a push dagger next to my spare pistol magazine as a pure "defense/weapon retention" tool.  The push knife design allows a longer blade in a carryable package than a traditional fixed blade, and the punch is one of the most basic defensive instincts.  Clamp weapon hand down on the gun, draw knife with support hand and punch.

• 2 weeks later...