LCP 380

Guest fastshotivy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fastshotivy
Both of my brothers have one. Shot them both and liked them. Not sure I liked them a $100 more than my Keltec though.

A round here if you find them here like $25.00 to $30.00 more. Did it shoot better that the KEl tec?

I have one and I do like it better than the kel-tec p3at. It needs no fluff and buff. The fit and finish alone is worth the extra $ to me. Mine has been flawless with any .380 ammo so far (WWB, Magtech,Reminton UMC, Gold Dots, etc.)

They are hard to find in the Md. Tn. area, but come up in east Tn quite often if you are on the hunt. If you have any specific questions just PM me.

Hunter.

Guest I_AM_WOOD

I have one, or should say had until the wife shot it then took it for herself. Shoots great 300rds though it no FTF. Now there's the issue with the recall my be a little bit before you find one on the shelf somewhere.

Guest Major Pain

I've got one with about 400rds thru it and not a single problem. Was sent back for recall and had a 6 day turn-around and returned with extra mag and Ruger cap. Very pleased with mine.--MP

Who may have one in Nashville?

Who may have one anywhere? I'm beginning to think they don't exist! :D

All I remember is last April or May I was at a gun show saw several - for about $279 a pop. Bersa .380's were going around $229 (blue, black or two-tone) and the Firestorm version for about the same or less. And there were lot's of 'em.

Been kicking myself in the buttocks ever since for not getting one! :D

what's a decent price? Gander Mtn wants $349, but they are always way overpriced. By the way, the know it all guy at Gander Mountain said that the LCP is made on keltec equipment purchased by Ruger. Is there any truth in the pistols sharing genetics?

Guest fastshotivy

I call a lot of dealer in Nashville and no luck.. I also ask if they had the Kel Tec's and know one had them.... Still no luck...Still Looking....

what's a decent price? Gander Mtn wants $349, but they are always way overpriced. By the way, the know it all guy at Gander Mountain said that the LCP is made on keltec equipment purchased by Ruger. Is there any truth in the pistols sharing genetics?

Well, MSRP is $330.

Good places that care about your repeat biz seem to sell for about $280 - 300.

Although I surprised that Gander has any left even at that price, the .380 being in such demand. Lord knows many folks have paid more than that for one.

- OS

Guest Major Pain

Got mine out the door for $330 when they first come out. "Shooters" in Benton Co. They were getting 2 or 3 in every month but don't know if they have any now. Had name on list for 2 but turned down second one about month ago because work got slow.--MP

My brother had his turned around in less than a week on the service issue. He was pretty suprised with the time, as he was told it would take at least a couple weeks. Was also pleased with new hat and magazine.

Guest eyebedam

I had 1. Great little gun sold it for a j-frame but honestly I wish I still had it. It was so easy to conceal & fun to shoot. If I see another 1 anywhere I will pick it up.

I had 1. Great little gun sold it for a j-frame but honestly I wish I still had it. It was so easy to conceal & fun to shoot. If I see another 1 anywhere I will pick it up.

It's still in good hands :D. Fresh back from the recall.

Guest I_AM_WOOD

got mine in April from a dealer in Ohio for $252 but after transfer fees, shipping, and background I've got right at $300 in it. At the time they where no where to be found around here and it wasn't unit late July that one list I was on called and said they had one for me. for $300 plus tax.