Jump to content


  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • By Gotthegoods
      Being thrifty, I have been looking at different ways to make my more functional.
      I may have stumbled on to a solution using and AK brace. I'll need to do some more measuring and research, but here's what I have:
      1. Remove buttstock and destroy
      2. Extend legs of non functional stock and lock permanently.
      3. Attach stabilizing brace to legs of stock.
      Or, totally remove stock and see if I can attack a hinged type. More research and measuring needed.
      Thoughts, opinions, advice?
    • By CZ9MM
      An unnamed member here and myself are conversing as to whether or not this would be legal. He wants to purchase a "RONI" and install his Glock to make it essentially a Glock carbine. The product in question is here:
      I argue that it wouldn't be legal without a tax stamp. He argues that it wouldn't be an SBR because of the following in bold:
      An SBR is legally defined as a rifle with a barrel shorter than 16 inches, or an overall length of less than 26 inches. Pursuing that route requires registering the rifle as a Title II weapon (often referred to as an NFA weapon) under the National Firearms Act (NFA) and paying an excise tax.
      But even then, if that were the case, the catalog for this product lists it as 62 cm, or 24.4 inches. So even in that regard, when closed/retracted, the overall length is less than 26 inches.
      Some of the RONI kits advertise as "NO NFA REQUIREMENTS". However, the "RONI_SBS" (which appears to simply be one of their standard RONI kits + a " Skeleton Style ButtStock, or SBS), does not advertise as being "NO NFA REQUIREMENTS".

      Anyone should be able to click the above image to bring it up full-size.
      Thoughts anyone?
    • By Gotthegoods
      In about 2 weeks, I will be starting the process to convert my PPS-43c into a SBR.
      Why? Because without a stock, I can't really enjoy and use the firearm for effective legal and sporting use.
      In it's current config, it should be stamped, "not particularly dangerous to target, know what's beyond."
      I  am pretty sure I am understanding the pros and cons of individual vs. trust. The extra $200 should make it easier to transfer when I kick.
      Leaning towards a trust, any Knox area attorney recommendations from the posse?
      Please PM me if you prefer some additional level of privacy.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines