• Similar Content

• By Chucktshoes
      The ATF has issued new guidance that it will no longer rule on the legality of accessories as a stand alone item. They must now be attached to a gun and the entire gun sent in and then will rule on that specific and exact configuration. 
      This most definitely is fallout from the ATF losing that case last month where the guy’s defense used several guidance letters to convince the jury that he hadn’t made an SBR. 

https://www.recoilweb.com/atf-declares-it-will-no-longer-offer-classifications-on-accessories-submitted-144230.html
    • By Capbyrd
      As of a few weeks ago, eForms are back online for Form 1.   Anyone else filed anything this go around?  I filed one November 1.   Seems most people in this new batch are getting them back in 10-15 days.  Here's hoping.  
    • By KahrMan
      I am considering getting a .30 cal can for one of my hunting rifles.  Before I buy one I would like to test fire the rifle with and without the can.  I want to make sure there is enough of a reduction to justify the cost.  Anybody in the Nashville area have one and wouldn't mind me tagging along the next time they go shoot?

I am thinking about putting one on one of these two Kimber rifles.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines