The Gun of Your Dreams, The Hunt of a Lifetime

Music City SCI - 2017 Fundraising Banquet and Auction

Please join me for the 2017 Music City SCI Banquet and Auction on March 16th, 2017 at the Hillwood Country Club in Nashville. SCI is an organization dedicated to protecting hunter's rights. Click here to learn more about our group. It's a great cause and we throw a heck of a party.

We've got some terrific guns and hunts available at our auction this year. Click on the links below to check them out. I'm posting new hunts, guns and items every few days so check back often.

Click here for tickets.

Click here to see the auction catalog.

Thanks to David and TN Gun Owners for allowing me to promote Music City SCI on this site. Your support is very much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty gents. I've got the full list of guns that will be up for auction or raffle. All of these guns will go that night! There are only 200 tickets so you've got a good chance to pick up some really nice guns.

Catalog is here.

Tickets are available here.

Check it out:

Blaser R8 Professional - .300 Win Mag
Sauer 100 Classic XT - 6.5 Creedmoor
Sauer 100 - .30-06
Kimber Mountain Ascent 6.5 Creedmoor
Kimber Classic Select Grade Rifle - .308
Kimber Ultra Carry II two tone - .45 ACP
Kimber Stainless Pro Carry II - 9mm
CZ 550 FS 6.5x55
CZ Youth Shotgun - 20ga
Nosler Liberty 30
SCI Gun of the Year - Montana X2 in .300 Win Mag.
Steyr Scout Rifle .308 Win - Black stock
Steyr Scout Rifle .308 Win - Mud stock
Steyr S-A1 Pistol 9mm
Steyr Pro Hunter Rifle 7mm-08 Rem
Merkel R15 Rifle .270 Win
Merkel MHR16 Rifle 7mm Rem Mag
Mossberg 590A1 Magpul Series Pump Action Shotgun 12 ga.
Mossberg 935 Auto Loader Shotgun 12 ga
Mossberg Blaze Bantam Autoloading Rifle .22 lr
Mossberg International 817 Bolt Action Rifle .17 HMR
Mossberg 930 Autoloader Shotgun 12 ga
Walther Stainless PPX Pistol 9mm
Walther Stainless PPX Pistol 9mm
Walther PPX Pistol Black Finish .40 

• Like 1

It's gonna be a fun night. I've also got a ton of great hunts on auction. Some in Africa, but I've got quite a few here in the States as well.  With this many guns and hunts available, I think there are going to be some really good bargains. 

Edited by Chris