First Paint Job

Just krylon camo, Actually came from factory with that. With it being as heavy etc I figured I wouldn't be tearing paint up like I would if it was an AR or smaller rifle. Seems to be pretty tough once it sits a few days.

They tell me from the company same as a 12ga we will see. Hope to get it out this weekend. The shop where I bought it  owner has a few says he can out shoot his barrett with his. Did some research before I bought one so hope its a shooter.

Thanks guys hope to have a range report soon after I get scope dialed in.

3 hours ago, Fourtyfive said:

Cricked Wicked ! My next purchase, not sure which make yet.

Guess I need to start a thread.....

HELP!

Thanks this is the one I could afford with what I see to be a  good rifle maker simple and to the point. 

I lucked out and found a dealer that had one in stock the manufacturer was about 6 weeks out on turn around trying to keep up with orders. I like they make everything in house and have a good Warranty. They have some pretty cool AR platforms in 30-06 and other calibers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.