Tell Me About OK Corral Gun Range

8 minutes ago, RED333 said:

It is a nice range, just what is the "good stuff"?

I was exchanging a few texts with them, no range restrictions, one thing they didn't answer, do you know if they have steel on the rifle range and pits?

Good stuff is Barrett 50, 16 and FA BF.

2 hours ago, Westwindmike said:

Last steel on pistol range got destroyed by AR shooters.

I broke a piece, but was shooting a 44mag pistol. I did take the broken plate to the office and offered to pay for the repair, they thanked me for being honest and I did not have to pay.

15 hours ago, Westwindmike said:

Last steel on pistol range got destroyed by AR shooters.

I was wondering what happened to that.  It was a blast when I took my then GF there for .22LR shooting. 

Guess it shows why we can't have nice things. 

@Johnny Rotten OK is good to go...but the downsides for me are the lack of administration.  Basically the firing line reaches a consensus on when to call it cold and head downrange for checking long gun targets.  Can be fast if it's just a few people, or excruciatingly long with a crowd.  When I go to OK, I prefer to go on a weekday to avoid the crowd. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, btq96r said:

I was wondering what happened to that.  It was a blast when I took my then GF there for .22LR shooting. 

Guess it shows why we can't have nice things. 

@Johnny Rotten OK is good to go...but the downsides for me are the lack of administration.  Basically the firing line reaches a consensus on when to call it cold and head downrange for checking long gun targets.  Can be fast if it's just a few people, or excruciatingly long with a crowd.  When I go to OK, I prefer to go on a weekday to avoid the crowd. 

Terry's use to be the same way. I haven't been in years so it may have changed.