CZ Tactical Sport Orange

gunrunner32

I recently acquired a Tactical Sport Orange, I was on the fence as to spending the extra for the Orange model over the traditional Tactical Sport model. With a lot of the same features as the Czechmate, I didn't feel the need to spend the money for the Czechmate. I don't have any plans to run this as a competition gun since having 2 jobs leaves me little time to do competitions, my wife likes seeing me from time to time. One thing I didn't like was the Orange grips and mag base plates, so I cerakoted them black to match the pistol the day I got it. Overall I'm happy with the pistol as far as it feels in my hand. It was a good replacement for my 75 SP-01. I wanted to get some reviews from guys running this in 3-Gun matches before I gave it to my sponsored shooter to run in his off-season since STI would likely frown upon him shooting it in matches. So what are your thoughts on it, if you're running one? I've put 20 rounds through it so far and am pleased with the results. With that being said, I'm waiting for a disc replacement in my neck and currently can't feel much with my right hand so shooting right now is a bit iffy for me as far as accuracy goes. One thing I liked about the SP-01 over this was the safety size. The  tactical Sport Orange has some oversized and lower safeties than the SP-01 did and found myself bumping them a little when I shot. Hopefully this will be mitigated after the surgery and can feel what's going on better. For anyone looking at CZ and if you're in the Clarksville area PM me and I'll set up soemething for you to try it out. The pictures are a before and after, getting rid of the Orange . I'll do a better review after April on this. The SP-01 is there for comparison purposes, I was talked out of it a few weeks ago. 

IMG_0690.JPG

IMG_0691.JPG

IMG_3141.JPG

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images