Grand power pistols

gunrunner32

I'm looking for thoughts on Grand Power pistols. In particular I'm looking at the K22 X-Trim and the K100 X-Caliber. I know it's a difference between a 9mm and a .22, but I figured for the price I could try either. I figured the K22 I could let the kids have fun with and plink suppressed and the K100 would be more for me. Your input is appreciated. 

I had P-100 for 3 years. It is accurate, but I have consistently better results with CZ 75. Never had any problems with factory ammo ( Winchester FMJ). The pistol did  not like my lead reloads. Had FTF for every second mag. I could not order replacement barrel and the trigger guard. So I got rid of it.

On positive side. I deeply respect Jaroslav Kuracina. He is one of few designers who did not copy Colt-Browning schematic but made something better

Thanks all, I've got an x-caliber on the wishlist at the shop I work at. I figured for my price it would be worth rolling the dice. I've already got guys at the shop calling dibs on my tactical sport orange if I decide to get rid of it. I will agree my CZ 75s I've owned have been well worth the money. I'm waiting for my 6" 1911 to get back from the machinist, couldn't afford to get the V16 BVD was selling as I was mid build on 2 1911 6" (one in 45 and one in 9mm), so I'm just making my own since I had a v10 sitting around to take measurements off of. 

Mine came in today. Just picked it up. First impressions; I had to change the back strap but it comes with a total of 4 so there are options. I'll have to swap out the safeties for the smaller ones when I get home. Aside from the swaps of included parts it feels great in the hand and points well. Trigger pull is nice and crisp in single action and double action is similar to my Sigs. I'll have it at Tennessee Gun Country Saturday along with the CZ Tac Sport Orange if anyone is in the area and wants to try them. 

IMG_3747.JPG

• Like 1