Did anyone go to the Trump rally in Nashville?

11 minutes ago, Luap said:

How can you call her "First Lady" since he's had what 3 or 4?  Lost count, sorry.  

Ivana and Marla weren't ladylike enough. :)

The Donald is all for immigration, as long as he marries the immigrant. ;)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 3
23 hours ago, Oh Shoot said:

Bogus. Clinton won more than 57 counties in just a few states in the south I looked at in Leip's totals.

Glancing around reports, looks like something around 2600 : 500 might be closer to reality, can't find an official tally, and I certainly ain't gonna take the time to tally them up.

But if anyone wants to:

http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/

(click on each state to get visual county by county results, and even totals for each county (hover for % click to get actual numbers)

Nothing really new here, the GOP has had a hugely lopsided edge in county totals for many years, including even during big Dem wins like in 2008 and 2012. The big diff was that Hillary didn't win as many of the most populous counties as BHO did in either election.

- OS

10 hours ago, Luap said:

Person that made this slide lies just as much as Trump.  

Very easy to see this is false with a simple image search.

8 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Now I understand why no one here cares about Trump lying. You guys are not interested in the truth. Just keep posting memes that are not accurate while also throwing out the usual talking ponts that have been proven false.

And even when the truth is posted, it's just dismissed as "fake news". 

IT'S A FRICKING PICTURE COPIED OFF THE INTERNET AND YOU HATERS GOT YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD :biglol:

LET ME MOVE THIS TO THE POLITICAL FUNNY THREAD WHERE IT BELONGS. :clap:

and don't be so serious, our new President is having a blast just knowing he took the election from Hillary. :bowrofl: Everything will be alright. :usa:

C7ejZRYX0AAU452.jpg

Edited by kieefer
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, kieefer said:

IT'S A FRICKING PICTURE COPIED OFF THE INTERNET AND YOU HATERS GOT YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD :biglol:

LET ME MOVE THIS TO THE POLITICAL FUNNY THREAD WHERE IT BELONGS. :clap:

Why are you yelling? 

On 3/22/2017 at 11:02 AM, Erik88 said:

The fact that the first lady thinks she's too good to live in the white house is a major slap in the face.

I dunno...I can't fault her for wanting to stay away from Washington, or her husband.  I remember her saying she wasn't thrilled when he decided to run in the first place, so this could just be her way of coping.

The cost of securing Trump Tower full time would still be a decent bit, though not nearly as much if Melania wasn't there in residence.  How this is being a burden on the city is something I'd like to know.  If I were NYC, I'd tell the Secret Service to take 100% of the security and have the officers back in the precinct.  That has to be biting the NYPD budget and officer scheduling pretty hard to support the effort.  One semi-gag column I read opined that NYC should use eminent domain (oh, the irony) to seize Trump Tower under the pretext of it being a public nuisance due to how much it's costing the city and how it's turned that part of 5th Ave into a traffic jam since Trump was elected President.

• 1 month later...