Welcome to TNGunOwners.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

hughd

Delete image from gallery?

How do I delete my images from the gallery? Not having any luck with: (Manage Image/Edit Details/Delete)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Open your account menu

There will by a selection for attachments

Easy to delete from here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gotthegoods said:

Open your account menu

There will by a selection for attachments

Easy to delete from here

Yeah, go to "My Attachments", use trash can icon on far right side for each image:

deleteimage.thumb.jpg.1fe5a44aaac3e2bc76f6cae4d4d06418.jpg

Seems you have to do them one by one only.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have gallery pictures that are not in my attachments, so how does that work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2017 at 5:43 PM, MP5_Rizzo said:

I have gallery pictures that are not in my attachments, so how does that work?

Oh, the new gallery thang. Just experimented by adding a couple (to Knives section) --  seems that if you add pics to it, they stay for good. Can only edit description and tags. (wrong)

Edited by Oh Shoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MP5, Try (Manage Image/Edit Details/Delete) This did not seem to work for me Sunday. However, when I checked just now the images were not in the gallery.  :shrug:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, hughd said:

MP5, Try (Manage Image/Edit Details/Delete) This did not seem to work for me Sunday. However, when I checked just now the images were not in the gallery.  :shrug:

Thanks hughd  I do see where Gallery pictures can be deleted.  My post was in response to Oh Shoots  post that all you had to do was delete the images from your My Attachments Section to remove pictures them from the Gallery, which if like my Gallery photos are not in the My Attachments Folder so that did not answer your OP.  I hope this makes sense. :confused:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MP5_Rizzo said:

Thanks hughd  I do see where Gallery pictures can be deleted.  My post was in response to Oh Shoots  post that all you had to do was delete the images from your My Attachments Section to remove pictures them from the Gallery, which if like my Gallery photos are not in the My Attachments Folder so that did not answer your OP.  I hope this makes sense. :confused:

Hell, I blew it in second post too, saying you can't delete them. I totally overlooked the little red trash can in the gallery image edit.

Gallery hasn't really taken off, so not many images there, but how can you see all gallery images posted by a certain user? I can't even find a way to even find just my own?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Oh Shoot said:

I can't even find a way to even find just my own?

I don't see that there is a way to just view your own.  I'm sure you already know that by clicking the Gallery button at the top of the page with the camera icon next to it, that will take you to a page with the separate gallery categories. Then you can click on each of those to view all pictures in that category.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MP5_Rizzo said:

I don't see that there is a way to just view your own.  I'm sure you already know that by clicking the Gallery button at the top of the page with the camera icon next to it, that will take you to a page with the separate gallery categories. Then you can click on each of those to view all pictures in that category.

Yeah, I just wondered if you could group them by user, or even just your own if you wanted to review them all.

Again, not an issue at this point with only a few images involved with the whole shebang.

- OS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

Connect With Us

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.