Can't Renew Benefactor Status

• Administrator

Visit the Store link, click on the Manage Purchases link.  You probably have an invoice for renewal that has expired.  You can use it to reactivate. :)

Let me know if this doesn't work, and thank you for continuing to support the site!

Dayum...that's speedy customer service!

Just now, TGO David said:

and thank you for continuing to support the site!

My pleasure.  As much you and I butt heads politically, supporting this site is one thing we are in lockstep agreement on.  I actually do annual renewals on the premise that after my renewal in 2018, I'll be past 4yrs, and any renewal after that will kick more to the site than a lifetime membership would have otherwise netted it going forward.

So, in other words, you're stuck with me. :P

• Like 1
  • Administrator
16 hours ago, btq96r said:

Dayum...that's speedy customer service!

My pleasure.  As much you and I butt heads politically, supporting this site is one thing we are in lockstep agreement on.  I actually do annual renewals on the premise that after my renewal in 2018, I'll be past 4yrs, and any renewal after that will kick more to the site than a lifetime membership would have otherwise netted it going forward.

So, in other words, you're stuck with me. :P

Man, I hope that I never find myself surrounded by people who completely agree with me! :)

• 2 years later...

Bumping this up to remind everyone that supporting this site actually costs money.  But look at what we get, a place to argue about everything, and a nifty index of self-help threads when it comes times to renew.  If you're not a benefactor, please consider becoming one, it's well worth the cost to keep this place humming.

Also, @TGO David, for some reason, it processed my payment with my old address after declining it twice (didn't see where I could update my address).  If it becomes an issue, or my bank cancels the transaction, just let me know how to fix it and I'll get the bill re-payed.

Edited by btq96r
  • Like 2
  • Administrator
21 hours ago, btq96r said:

Bumping this up to remind everyone that supporting this site actually costs money.  But look at what we get, a place to argue about everything, and a nifty index of self-help threads when it comes times to renew.  If you're not a benefactor, please consider becoming one, it's well worth the cost to keep this place humming.

Much appreciated!

21 hours ago, btq96r said:

Also, @TGO David, for some reason, it processed my payment with my old address after declining it twice (didn't see where I could update my address).  If it becomes an issue, or my bank cancels the transaction, just let me know how to fix it and I'll get the bill re-payed.

There's a submenu that is kind of hard to navigate to.  Here's a direct link to the page that lets you update your mailing and billing addresses:

https://www.tngunowners.com/forums/clients/addresses/

Thanks again!  :)

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...