9mm is the best handgun caliber. Period.

It's only official with "Period" at the end if Sean Spicer/Melissa McCarthy says it.

As to the debate, you can debate pros/cons of penis size...I mean caliber...all you want.  Shot placement is the beginning and end of the conversation.  People don't focus on that issue, and I don't mean in a slow rate, no adrenaline rush, controlled fire safety of your lane on the range kind of way. 

You can have the golden gun from James Bond, but if you aren't ready to put rounds where they need to go, it won't matter much what you're firing.

9mm vs. ?? threads of recent are not as colorful compared to some in the past.  Maybe the horse has been beaten into oblivion.  However, just because I can, I dug up an old visual to add to the seemingly never ending debate, PERIOD.

20071211195825joke.jpg

• Like 7

I want the original Bond gun and be good enough to hit the BG in the eyeball.

Until then, I'll keep practicing and carrying 9mm.

They're all still just pistol rounds.

I will opine that some pistol calibers are more suited for LE; car glass / body panels and other barriers. For self defense / home defense 9mm SHOULD get the job done.

Aim small, miss small my friends

• Like 1

I don't have a Bond Gun but I do have several 380 caliber weapons and I feel quite secure while I am packing any one of them. Like has been mentioned several times. Bullet placement is what really counts when talking about self defense and I feel that the first 1 or 2 rounds from any of my 380's placed properly will be sufficent to stop a threat or at least make it safe for me to either consider placing more or discouraging the threat from wanted to continue...........jmho 

5 hours ago, TGO David said:

You forgot to add PERIOD to the end of the statement, therefore your complaint lacks weight per the rules of this thread.  lol

Nope, I raised 3 exclamation points to your 1 period, so there, THAT TIME OF THE MONTH, PERIOD!!!:blah:

Edited by RED333
Because I can, so there.
  • Like 1

how can it be period if you end with an exclamation?  That means the debate is still open for interpretation.

"9mm is the best. exclamation exclamation exclamation"

^^ see, just doesn't work

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 1