What trigger do I need for M&P C.O.R.E?

DaveTN

What are my options for a Target/Competition M&P? The trigger on this gun is ridiculous; it feels like its rolling across rocks in a parking lot. Don’t tell me to send it back to S&W; it’s been there twice in my three month ordeal. A high Point has a better trigger than this so called “Performance Center” POS.

But that is neither here nor there; it just has to be replaced. I have done plenty of action jobs on revolvers, but have never had a trigger on an M&P so bad it had to be replaced. Is Apex the only option? I see a lot of options on their web site. Which kit do I need? This will not be a carry gun or a home protection gun in any way; it will be dedicated solely to target shooting at the range.

I won’t say money doesn’t matter, but I already have a bunch invested in this gun and a Vortex Venom optic. So I don’t want to invest more and then wish I had done something more.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@DaveTN  I would call Apex and tell them what you want the trigger to do.

623.322.0200  9am-1pm/2pm-4:30pm  MST  (AZ)

They may surely suggest something you haven't thought of.

Sometimes there is a wait-time on the phone, but every time I have sent e-mail it took several days for a reply.

Randy Lee keeps a pretty tight reign on his phone people, they should be able to easily assist you.

The only problem I have had with them (APEX) is lately a few things have been out of stock.

I sure hope you get this up and running soon......before you decide to tie it behind your pickup and take a trip on the freeway. [to S&W CS]

Edited by ozo