Looking for a deal on a Kahr?

DaveTN

Nevrmind… back up to $700 now. biggrin.gif

Thought I was really going to take a bath on mine if I decided to sell it; but either some folks got a heck of a deal or it was a misprint.

Edited by DaveTN
18 minutes ago, Capbyrd said:

It's because no-one wants that garbage caliber anymore. 

Wow… I’ll keep that in mind. I was just passing along a killer deal. There are probably still some grown men that can handle that round and are looking for a small pistol; but maybe not.

• Like 4
All jokes aside, demand for .40 handguns has greatly declined. They just are not selling.

I've thought about possibly picking up a used glock just for this reason. I hate .40, but back during the panic days I could always find it just about wherever I went. If we fell on hard times again I could shoot the short & wimpy and conserve my other calibers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2 hours ago, KKing said:

I've thought about possibly picking up a used glock just for this reason. I hate .40, but back during the panic days I could always find it just about wherever I went. If we fell on hard times again I could shoot the short & wimpy and conserve my other calibers.

I'm seeing LEO trade in Glocks for $325-$375 on Gunbroker.

I still don't know that they are worth it. Once you replace all the springs the savings are not that great.

I'm seeing LEO trade in Glocks for $325-$375 on Gunbroker.
I still don't know that they are worth it. Once you replace all the springs the savings are not that great.

AIM gets them in every now and then also. To me, I would think they would have more holster wear than actual shooting wear. I mean honestly, other than qualifying do they actually get shot?

9 minutes ago, KKing said:

AIM gets them in every now and then also. To me, I would think they would have more holster wear than actual shooting wear. I mean honestly, other than qualifying do they actually get shot?

My gen 2 17 from Aim has a lot of holster wear, and I love the look, but the internals look damn near new.  I didn't bother changing anything.  

• Like 1

That is a lot of gun for the money. The short grip will make it rock a bit harder than my K40 but still a hard hitter with good ammo. I'm very happy with my 40 as a carry gun. With modified followers, The K has 7+1 and 8+1 capacity. And this gun has a great DAO trigger. off a rest at 35 feet, the machine work shows.

P1050729.jpg

1 hour ago, KKing said:

It really depends on the officer. Some shoot more than others. A 20 year old police trade in pistol is going to have a few thousand down range I would imagine. 

1 hour ago, xtriggerman said:

That is a lot of gun for the money. The short grip will make it rock a bit harder than my K40 but still a hard hitter with good ammo. I'm very happy with my 40 as a carry gun. With modified followers, The K has 7+1 and 8+1 capacity. And this gun has a great DAO trigger. off a rest at 35 feet, the machine work shows.

I like my K40, also.  Nice little gun, great trigger.

firearms-1030221.jpg

On 4/11/2017 at 1:11 PM, KKing said:

Not near enough if you ask me....