Gun shops in Knoxville area

Smokey Mountain Knife Works sells guns and if you are there might as well hit Buds Gun Shop as well since they share the same parking lot. The largest used gun collection I have ever seen has been at Shylock's Pawn in Tazewell (Only TAZEWELL). They almost always have some older revolvers. I have seen Dan Wessons revolvers there for $350 and they always have a few Smiths. They had a new in the box Remington XP100 in 223 Remington for $800, if I could have afforded it I would have snatched it up. They had a Remington model 41 in like new condition for $850. Useable single shot shotguns in any caliber for $60, not remotely pretty but useable. Bought an all stainless 10/22 there for $175 several years ago.

Might give Mike's Gun Shop in Tazewell a call. He has a huge selection of guns, mostly new, but he also has a decent selection of used guns as well.

I would get a list of pawn shops in the area and call each one a few days before to see if any of them have what you are looking for.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Dolomite_supafly said:

Smokey Mountain Knife Works sells guns and if you are there might as well hit Buds Gun Shop as well since they share the same parking lot. The largest used gun collection I have ever seen has been at Shylock's Pawn in Tazewell (Only TAZEWELL). They almost always have some older revolvers. I have seen Dan Wessons revolvers there for $350 and they always have a few Smiths. They had a new in the box Remington XP100 in 223 Remington for $800, if I could have afforded it I would have snatched it up. They had a Remington model 41 in like new condition for $850. Useable single shot shotguns in any caliber for $60, not remotely pretty but useable. Bought an all stainless 10/22 there for $175 several years ago.

Might give Mike's Gun Shop in Tazewell a call. He has a huge selection of guns, mostly new, but he also has a decent selection of used guns as well.

I would get a list of pawn shops in the area and call each one a few days before to see if any of them have what you are looking for.

I've been to all of those except the pawn shop in Tazwell.  I found a place near Alcoa a few years ago that had a lot of older stuff but I can't remember where it was at.