I have a question non gun related!

Does anyone here know of a Flea Market booth operator that operates big time and does not just dabble in stuff. Reason I am asking is I might end up taking BT's Jig making business apart and selling it off in pieces if I don't find someone interested in getting into making jigs. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks bersaguy

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been going to flea markets most of our lives. As a buyer, you never know what you'll find. As a seller, We never had yard sales. Might get 20-25 people to stop at the house. When we set up at the flea market 20-25 hundred people to stop.

What you have sound like a very specialized item. If I were you I'd have some business cards printed up and hand them out to anyone that is looking at your stuff. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

I could tell you stories about what we bought and sold at flea markets.

My better half has a couple of booths and we are near some great bass fishing lakes. Her fishing supplies seem to go quick. 

If you decide to continue on the business yourself, you might be able to find a spot where you can sell them on consignment. You are 3 hrs away from us but I bet there are plenty of places around you where they could reach market.

2 minutes ago, Ugly said:

My better half has a couple of booths and we are near some great bass fishing lakes. Her fishing supplies seem to go quick. 

If you decide to continue on the business yourself, you might be able to find a spot where you can sell them on consignment. You are 3 hrs away from us but I bet there are plenty of places around you where they could reach market.

Where are you talking about. Always looking for another flea market to go to.