Joe86

Taurus PT111 Millennium G2 9MM

Taurus PT111 Millennium G2 For sale. Like New Condition with box and manual. Purchased in Feb 2017. Taken to the range once, fired about 225 rounds of various FMJ and JHP ammo. All ammo ran flawlessly. The gun was surprisingly accurate but the trigger bit my finger more than I was comfortable with. None of the You Tube reviews mentioned anything about this so I guess I was the odd man out on this. Anyway, I'd rather sell it and get something that doesn't pinch my trigger finger.

$180 + bill of sale to TN resident and DL or Carry permit.

IMG_0723.thumb.JPG.faccaee0f5f16a141cb3e6e507437a37.JPGIMG_0718.thumb.JPG.26d5573d68f95dd5404cefdb889284b0.JPG

IMG_0723.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Smith55
      I just bought a Ruger SP 101 sa/da in 9mm. Fun to shoot. Good for winter carry or car carry. The only negative, it uses moon clips. First revolver for me with moon clips. I don't think i like them.
    • By Grunt67
      Walther has recently put this pistol on the market. I've had a hankering for this since David posted about it some months ago on Shooters Nation.
      The RMSc is a compact version of the Shield used on larger pistols. Walther mills the slide at the factory, comes complete with RMSc mounted, plus a plate to use if you need to remove the sight.
      Your standard iron sights will co-witness with the RMSc installed.
      The PPS M2 RMSc is the same pistol as the PPS M2. MSRP is $699, tho you can get it a few $$ less from a dealer.
      My problem is, haven't been able thus far to lay my hands on one. I want to see if this will work for me. My old eyes aren't what they used to be, as far as focusing on iron sights. Possibly the red dot will help, maybe not.
      Reviews on the Walther forum from those who have bought one, really like it.  We'll see,......if I can get my paws on one for a few.

• By tercel89
      Anyone here have a Security 9 with a high round count and usage ? I am just seeing how they are doing. Any problems ? How is function ? Any premature rust on them ?  I was about to get one back the first of this year but held off in case there were any teething problems.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines