Joe86

Taurus PT111 Millennium G2 9MM

Taurus PT111 Millennium G2 For sale. Like New Condition with box and manual. Purchased in Feb 2017. Taken to the range once, fired about 225 rounds of various FMJ and JHP ammo. All ammo ran flawlessly. The gun was surprisingly accurate but the trigger bit my finger more than I was comfortable with. None of the You Tube reviews mentioned anything about this so I guess I was the odd man out on this. Anyway, I'd rather sell it and get something that doesn't pinch my trigger finger.

$180 + bill of sale to TN resident and DL or Carry permit.

IMG_0723.thumb.JPG.faccaee0f5f16a141cb3e6e507437a37.JPGIMG_0718.thumb.JPG.26d5573d68f95dd5404cefdb889284b0.JPG

IMG_0723.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By owejia
      Tell me about the good the bad or the ugly of this in 380 ss.
    • By Chucktshoes
      So, I said my FAL needed a friend...

Friend of mine who works at GT sent me a message cause he knew I’ve been after a decent older one at a fairly low price. I believe it’s a Mark III, 1990 production year by the serial #. She’s gonna get some wood grips and I’ll decide whether or not she’ll get a new finish after cleaning out the crud and rust. 
      Now I guess I really do need to get on finding some Rhodie shorts in size “fat”.
    • By Citizens Safety Academy
      Hey Everybody -
      We're rolling out a new co-ed class from Citizens Safety Academy called After the Permit (ATP). It's two levels, and we've got level 1 scheduled for early October in Murfreesboro. ATP-1 is a four-hour course that continues where the TN Handgun Permit class ends. This course was designed by @aqil Qadir as a stepping stone between the basic TN permit class for more advanced classes like NRA Defensive Pistol or other full-day or two-day classes with higher round-counts and holster work. Hope some of you will come out.
      Company: Citizens Safety Academy Instructors: @aqil Qadir and @Tiffany Johnson (and the CSA crew) When: Saturday, Oct. 6, 2018, 9am to 1pm Where: CSA HQ, 752 East Northfield Boulevard, Murfreesboro, TN 37130 (live-fire at the OK Corral in Woodbury) Cost: $55.00 More Info & Registration: https://citizenssafety.com/event/atp1-oct-2018/ (or you can register on Eventbrite) Contact Email: Aqil@CitizensSafety.com  Let us know if you're interested. Thanks!
      - Aqil and Tiffany

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines