Cajun Gun Works

A.J. Holst

Just sent off my 75B Omega off to David and his team. My buddy used them and was pleased. CGW is the only one obviously advertising specialty Omega work as compared to Automatic Accuracy or CZC. 

$31 via UPS, second day air. Machined parts for a work bench.

I spoke to David prior to; he talked about quality, attention to detail and providing what the customer is expecting.

Honest too, "we make sure your gun is right before it leaves, but sometimes they have to come back." 

6-8 week lead time.

The cool thing is David sends a second mail after your initial inquiry; they manage accepting new work to deliver the finished product in a reasonable amount of time. It also helps them stay focused on the work on the bench vs. a huge back log of guns waiting to get on the bench.

Second email received with clear instructions on how to ship, David includes a copy of his FFL so you know he's legit in the eyes of the BATFE.

They received my gun on Friday and I received an email notification (as promised)

Having no cosmetic work, only visible difference will be a new hammer vs. the OEM ring hammer.

You cannot go wrong with Cajun Gun Works.  David is great person and will do whatever he needs to make sure everything is right.  I stopped in at his workshop to pick up a few parts a couple of years ago and he spent several minutes showing me what I needed to polish on my PCR since I was doing it myself.  I have also talked to him on the phone to get help with my P-09.  I won't use anyone else for CZ parts or work.

• Like 1