Finally theses sleeze balls were stopped

These guys took money directly from my family and I hope they rot in jail for a long time. I know they have stolen in excess of 100k in merchandise just from 1 location. It cost my family hard earned bonuses because the shrink was so high at the store. They even threatened employees when they were confronted for shoplifting. There has been a case building against them for over a year now and I am glad they have been stopped.

http://www.local8now.com/content/news/Knox-County-Sheriff-and-ATF-investigating-a-Pawn-Shop-off-Western-Avenue--420376643.html

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, LI0NSFAN said:

They were stealing from my wifes work.

Gotcha.

Scum like this will never get what they deserve and it's a damn shame.  Hopefully, the ATF will have something on them cause the Feds don't mess around.

Gotcha.

Scum like this will never get what they deserve and it's a damn shame.  Hopefully, the ATF will have something on them cause the Feds don't mess around.

The owners were stealing from the retail stores and selling the stuff on ebay and in the shop. They were also having people steal for them, by telling them where and what to steal. This was not like other pawn shops that have stolen stuff, the owners were intentionally selling stolen items. I know that all pawn shops have stolen goods but most shops dont have there staff out stealing for the shop.

1. Glad they finally shut them down but did it really take a year to get enough proof? I know a local pawn shop here that was caught 3 times in 3 weeks and they shut them down in less than a month. Sorry about your wife losing her bonus for sure!

They seem to want to blame everything on the Perscription drugs problem like it is the only drug issue they have. If I am not mistaken last year it was Meth problem sand year before that it was Heroine problems. If they have that many drug problems  maybe if they would focus more on those issues the rest of their problems might inprove on their own................jmho

On 4/26/2017 at 6:51 AM, LI0NSFAN said:

I know that all pawn shops have stolen goods

No all shops have stolen goods. A good friend of mine runs a shop and she will refuse to buy anything that looks odd. She would rather pass on the profit than reward a thief.

I was a cop many years ago. Apparently things are harder today than they were back then; or maybe not. If we knew this was going on we would have made a case and made arrests. We would not have needed the BATF or other Federal agencies to do it.

It appears to me law enforcement was more advanced 30 years ago than they are today. I wonder if it was because we depended on individuals to do their jobs and not on computers?

• Like 2
I remember you posting about it a few years ago. I walked in there ONCE and left immediately because it wasn't a place I would do business with.

Glad they are gone, thieves cost us all and there just seems to be way too many thieves in the world today.

Several retailers have been working to shut these guys down since then. KCSO did not have an active retail crime unit then, like they do now. Things kicked into overdrive when my wifes company got a new LP manager who hates theves as much as I do. He decided he was not going to stop until they were in jail, looks like he got them.