Best brace for a Draco?

Fourtyfive

1 hour ago, Fourtyfive said:

Now that the law is defined, ....

You think that one more conflicting private response from one individual at BATF "defines" it, eh?

That said, you can get SB-47 as simple add on underneath grip

582162_ts.jpg

or adapt the rear to accept buffer tube, in which case you have the option of any one of them that fits on tube. Takes drilling/tapping to use pig tail adapter and/or folding one or US MachineGun also sells a grip adapter that will do same.

I used USMG gizmos to do a Zastava M92. Adapter to buffer tube is rock solid, the folding adapter less so though, if you're going for folding, a couple of drill and bolt options are better.

PAP-SBX-folded.jpg

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

I have a shockwave on mine with a stormwerkz hinge on it. Granted you will have to tap the receiver but it is a rock solid setup. Even though the shockwave wasn't mentioned in the letter one, I am of the opinion that the shockwave is in the same league as a sig brace. If you do get the shockwave make sure you get the KAK tube for it. 

• Like 1
On April 26, 2017 at 7:43 PM, shotgunshooter said:

I have a shockwave on mine with a stormwerkz hinge on it. Granted you will have to tap the receiver but it is a rock solid setup. Even though the shockwave wasn't mentioned in the letter one, I am of the opinion that the shockwave is in the same league as a sig brace. If you do get the shockwave make sure you get the KAK tube for it. 

Shockwave also OK for shouldering, per their website:

http://shockwavetechnologies.com/site/?m=201704

im pretty much considering the exact same build, maybe on zastava pap 92 instead of Draco. 

3 hours ago, Jct1911 said:

Shockwave also OK for shouldering, per their website:

http://shockwavetechnologies.com/site/?m=201704

im pretty much considering the exact same build, maybe on zastava pap 92 instead of Draco. 

I would go with the Draco over the PAP because it takes standard AK muzzle devices and furniture. I also believe that the Dracos are higher quality than the PAPs. I see you are in Gibson County and if you want to shoot my Draco next week I would be happy to let you do that since I'm in McKenzie. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. 

19 hours ago, shotgunshooter said:

I would go with the Draco over the PAP because it takes standard AK muzzle devices and furniture. I also believe that the Dracos are higher quality than the PAPs. I see you are in Gibson County and if you want to shoot my Draco next week I would be happy to let you do that since I'm in McKenzie. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. 

Thanks for the offer! Either would get re-threaded concentric and non metric for supressor use. 

On 4/27/2017 at 4:07 PM, Dolomite_supafly said:

Shockwave is, without a doubt, the best. Lightest, most comfortable and can be folded into a very flat package.

You are more than welcome to come shoot mine on a mini Draco if you want.

How is yours set up? 

On 4/27/2017 at 4:07 PM, Dolomite_supafly said:

Shockwave is, without a doubt, the best. Lightest, most comfortable and can be folded into a very flat package.

You are more than welcome to come shoot mine on a mini Draco if you want.

What parts did you use to construct yours?