matt3310    14

I wasn't happy with the previous foam cuts, so I re-did it. Much better! When you raise up the silencer tray, there is another section underneath for all the accessories. 

IMG_0710_zpsuxosdmql.jpg

• Like 8

nightrunner    1,296

You're working on paying for your own personal ATF agent just in tax stamps!

Very nice setup, I like that.

MP5_Rizzo    637

Very nice but it makes me think of a classic proverb.  Never keep all your eggs in one basket.

Ronald_55    652

Matt

Just let me know where you are gonna stop for lunch after a range session with these. I promise to leave you a receipt on your windshield.

Honestly, I think it is a great looking setup, but there is probably enough in there between hardware and stamps to pay off my car.

Edited by Ronald_55
  • Like 1

Stuart    0

where did you get the foam? I've been looking for some like that

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TGO David
      Check this out.  Pretty cool.  Once again, capitalism and the private sector prove that they can do anything the Government can do, faster and cheaper.

Without rule changes, regulation amendments, politicians or legislation, a partnership between the U.S. government and a small private industry group has dramatically changed the process in which National Firearms Act (NFA) controlled items are transferred between individuals and entities. There is now a system in place within the BATFE’s NFA Division, that will allow nearly everyone who files a Form 4 to transfer controlled items, such as silencers, a genuine chance at receiving approved forms in a few short months. Alongside the ATF, three silencer industry stalwarts spearheaded the best modernization of the registry in 83 years: Dead Air Armament, GEMTECH and Silencer Shop.
      The goal is to have wait times down to a fraction of current levels.
      Read more here:
      http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/08/18/nfa-process-modernized/

• By reed1285
      Just wanted to chime in on my form 1 wait. I (foolishly) submitted my form 1 for my Scorpion immediately following the rush last year due to the law change in July. It was a paper form, not an e-file. I went over a year wait at the first of the month, and am still here twiddling my thumbs. Curiosity got the best of me, so I called about a week ago and was told it was still pending!! 
      I'm really hoping it wont be too much longer....
    • By monkeylizard
      I caught the audio version of this on the radio this morning. Well presented by NPR. I'm shocked. I think the audio can be played via the blue button at the top left of the article.
      http://www.npr.org/2017/07/26/539438864/military-tries-to-cut-through-the-noise-of-war
      It was nice to hear them describe and then demonstrate that "silencer" is a misnomer. In the audio version, they demonstrate an M4 fired unsuppressed and suppressed. Well done.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines