How to kill a rattlesnake with your hands

Sam1

I ain't going to grab the danged thing up if I have a choice and if I were in rattlesnake country I'd either have a shotgun, a centerfire revolver with snake shot or maybe my NAA .22 Mag with snake shot to deal with them.  Heck, I do that around the house in case of copperheads in the summer.  What I want him to show is the proper way to clean/skin and butcher that rattlesnake.  I mean, it looks like there would be a lot of meat on that sucker and I have heard that they taste pretty good - I wouldn't be wasting it like that.

Edited by JAB
  • Like 1

Wow. I shouldn't be surprised, but the stupidity... I was hoping he got bit.

He does happen to know that killing a native species of snake is illegal in most states.

And the "gang" symbol hand gesture at 39 sec. just cements how TOTALLY stupid this guy is.

Just walk around the snake and keep going unless you are in a situation where you need a food source.

8 hours ago, Ted S. said:

careful throwing up random devil horns guys are you trying to summon the...oh

oh god no

I was too late, it's here

Horned_God.JPG

You can say it come on.. .go ahead..... GOAT!!!  Takes me back to before mosh pits happened at pop concerts and my ears would ring for days after a good concert. Of course the dumbass in the video probably has no idea where it came from other than he saw it somewhere else. I am surprised he did not do the "I love You" sign thinking it was horns. lol

On a side note...sad to see that Chris Cornell passed overnight... :cry:

• Like 1