Where went the politics section?

4 hours ago, mikegideon said:

Make sure it's a fartless goat. They're a little pricey.

On the topic of goats, fartless or otherwise, I looked into using goats to clean up a portion of my property.

Found a local person(group) that rented goats out for the purpose. Lined up a meet to check it out.

Short version...250 a day for a "herd" and it would take 2-3 weeks to clean off/eat the weeds on a acre 3/4 hillside.

Little out of my price range. 

This reminds me of my grandfather back many years ago. We had goats on the ranch and he called them lawn mowers. He kept them a in a field west of the front yard of the house and had a gate in the fence leading from the field to the front yard and once a about every 2 weeks he would get someone to let the goats in the front yards for about a week and they would cut it down to the ground and then he would have them put back in the field. I offer to cut the grass so we didn't have goats in the front yard but he was having none of that. He said thats what goats are for and there was no arguing with Grandfather. Be surprised what about 20 goats can do to a 1 acre yard.

46 minutes ago, gun sane said:

Is it just me or does shooting Russian ammo give you guys the urge to send President Trump a secret covfefe tweet?

Yes...  thanks for the cheap ammo prices :) 

Edited by mikegideon