OPER HATE - Ep01 "Fitty%'s Fail"

Glad to see it burned itself out and no major damage done.  After seeing videos of those shells I knew that what happened to you is exactly why I never got any.  I've shot some crazy stuff but by the time these things came out I had gotten all that out of my system.

Edited by MP5_Rizzo
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, CZ9MM said:

Good video. Admitted you screwed up, which is a good thing to be able to do.

Funny as usual. Really like this style of video. Keep them coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you liked it bud!

Lol, you burned the range down.  

You should get that SP guns guy over here from Greece and make some videos. :lol:  He's into all kinds of shenanigans with shotguns.  

Edited by Garufa

That was freaking awesome! The commentary styling of Mystery Science Theater and the banter had me rolling. Granted I wanted to comment about the piss poor fire fighting that was done, but as a 20 year Sailor, I think I am biased. Every freaking year back to fire fighting school.....

Edited by buck1032
  • Like 2
  • Moderators

Wow, I didn't realize that Fitty % was a video production company. I took a look at your website the other day and I am very impressed.

Briefly, may I ask what gear you are using for most of the time lapse shots?

Edited by CZ9MM
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, CZ9MM said:

Wow, I didn't realize that Fitty % was a video production company. I took a look at your website the other day and I am very impressed.

Briefly, may I ask what gear you are using for most of the time lapse shots?

I either use my Canon 70D or my Panasonic GH4